• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

iluvsteffenfreund on SC:

Right chaps I have a bit of info ! So here goes !!!

A good friend of mine plays for saints and I have been desperate to get some info and today I finally cracked !!! (Don't want to get him in trouble so won't mention name)

I asked the jrod and Morgan situations! Jrod is defo a no go or so I presume as he replied "jrod out till November pal" and he followed by "Morgans heads come off !!" Meaning he has lost his head and is not happy !!! I then asked if he thinks they will make him stay to which he replied "mate he will defo go to spurs they are just digging heels in" I then asked if he really is that good ? "Mate his range of passing is so good u will buzz off him" I didn't stop there I asked him why spurs and not arsenal !!! "The gaffer mate"

I have never claimed any itk and I doubt this is ground breaking but thought I would pass on the news !

Some other posters were a bit curious as to how he would know, he claims to be a former pro and therefore knows a few people. Hhas previously posted this regarding Poch:

Remember his role will be head coach... My mate did his coaching badges with him before he got espanyol job and said his sessions blew everyone away they were so good and thoughtful etc, he apparently is so so tactically aware and all the players seem to love him and therefore buy into the way he likes to do things. In short that will do for me !

I read a rumour that Napoli are in for Lamela so presumably Pochettino wants him gone as well?

But poch has been saying some pretty good things about Lamela so I would think not. Look most fans who are not itk can only go by rumours in the press or on message boards. Seeing as more often than not the press get it right I would say it is a fair assumption about Sandro.

But poch has been saying some pretty good things about Lamela so I would think not. Look most fans who are not itk can only go by rumours in the press or on message boards. Seeing as more often than not the press get it right I would say it is a fair assumption about Sandro.

With the number of rumours the press throw around I can't honestly believe that they get it right more often than not.

One of the reasons Poch has been more vocal about Lamela is because people keep asking him about Lamela.

What kind of midfielder is Rodwell? Apart from from an injured one..

It's been so long I can't even remember what kind of player he is.

What kind of midfielder is Rodwell? Apart from from an injured one..

It's been so long I can't even remember what kind of player he is.

I was thinking the same thing. I think its difficult to find many natural pairings out of all our CMs so dont really want us to sign another who isnt great at anything

To the day I die Ill never understand why that guy gets so much stick....

I personally think its because he should have gone on to be a massive player ... one that should have sulked his way to Real Madrid.

Nice polite chap though, just needed a pair.

To the day I die Ill never understand why that guy gets so much stick....

I assume you mean Jenas? Mainly because he wasn't ever particularly great for us bug he was rarely bad IMO

He had the tools to be top top drawer in a manner similar to dembele (different styles I know) but he never seems to have the aptitude. If we could get some of our players to work on their game like fat frank did we would see some improve so much

I personally think its because he should have gone on to be a massive player ... one that should have sulked his way to Real Madrid.

Nice polite chap though, just needed a pair.

agreed, the guy had everything could have been the next Gerrard, just didnt have the bottle. Could have been so much more.

Back