• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

[Update 106] Jjetset on Vertonghen
Who: Jetsetyid
When: 1/8-14
Where: Twitter

My v strong opinion which is baswd on knowledge is that Jan the man will sign a new contract.

#goodnewsfriday
#fingerscrossed

[Update 107] Storts re: minor news on Naughton/Vertonghen
storts on naughts: Likely to go, yes.
storts on jan: New deal will be signed soon

[Update 106] Jjetset on Vertonghen
Who: Jetsetyid
When: 1/8-14
Where: Twitter

My v strong opinion which is baswd on knowledge is that Jan the man will sign a new contract.

#goodnewsfriday
#fingerscrossed

Considering Jan said himself he will stay its hardly ground breaking that news hahahahahaha

I personally think its because he should have gone on to be a massive player ... one that should have sulked his way to Real Madrid.

Nice polite chap though, just needed a pair.

I agree I don't believe he fulfilled his talent.

But why all the abuse? He wasn't lazy, and I never agreed with this 'invisible' tag he was constantly labelled with.....

Considering Jan said himself he will stay its hardly ground breaking that news hahahahahaha

True, yet still the sports journo's keep harping on about how he's off to Barcelona. This is irrespective of the Mathieu deal lol, just like Lloris was off there despite the fact that ter Stegen had already been signed.

[Update 108] Club Confident

Been told the club are confident that MS will become a Spur, but may have to wait until the start of the season to save the face of the Southampton chair "they will both be here at the start of the season" comment. CB is complicated but expect a 1st teamer in by end of window and expecting Verts to sign on the dotted line early next week.

Other targets such as Jay Rod and H Moreno will probably have to wait until January. A number of loans lined up for outgoings and at least one midfielder and one defender to be sold.

I'm guessing Sandro, Dawson and Naughton are the senior players we want to sell, though offers will be considered for others.

The Goat

The Goat heard last night that our interest in Musacchio is real and that barring anything unforseen, a deal is 'close'.

The good thing about this window (and being under new management) is that is highlights more then ever that all the so called 'itk's' really have no clue.

The good thing about this window (and being under new management) is that is highlights more then ever that all the so called 'itk's' really have no clue.

I actually disagree ... I think they do have a clue ...

A) Read something in the paper or internet .... Check.
B) Try to fill in vague descriptions and or pass it on as cryptic information to give it a sense of intelligence ... Check.
C) Persist in having a "contact" ... Check
D) Post on internet ... Check

RESULT ... Success on the net, people in the world do know me and I DO have friends and power.

E) In time for Mums dinner and Come Dine with me ... Check.

To the day I die Ill never understand why that guy gets so much stick....

Because it seems our club always needs a spacegoat...

At the moment it's Paulinho; ironically another box to box player.

So whilst Sandro can do no wrong; Paulinho can do no right

I actually disagree ... I think they do have a clue ...

A) Read something in the paper or internet .... Check.
B) Try to fill in vague descriptions and or pass it on as cryptic information to give it a sense of intelligence ... Check.
C) Persist in having a "contact" ... Check
D) Post on internet ... Check

RESULT ... Success on the net, people in the world do know me and I DO have friends and power.

E) In time for Mums dinner and Come Dine with me ... Check.

I do agree. But there are spinets now and again. 90% is rubbish. See page 39, someone knew about Dier!

The Goat

A few bits trickled into The Goat's shell-like ears…………..JR is not going to force a move, The Goat hears that he is happy with the medical team getting him back to recovery so will happily wait until January and decide what he will do then. Also a little snippet, his Jump increased by 40% in under a year using a resistance machine Poch uses and has taken to Spurs.

Schneiderlin. It's possible that he will be sold AFTER the first game of the season. They are adamant that he will be with the club on the first day of the season to prove a point and hopefully squeeze more money out of us

The Goat

A few bits trickled into The Goat's shell-like ears…………..JR is not going to force a move, The Goat hears that he is happy with the medical team getting him back to recovery so will happily wait until January and decide what he will do then. Also a little snippet, his Jump increased by 40% in under a year using a resistance machine Poch uses and has taken to Spurs.

Schneiderlin. It's possible that he will be sold AFTER the first game of the season. They are adamant that he will be with the club on the first day of the season to prove a point and hopefully squeeze more money out of us

I live for what the goat has to offer ... so basically going the easy route and telling the possibility or the likely hood as to how Levy does deals ... if you didnt know already.

Back