• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Won't Happen For Another 101 Years...

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
P0125.png

Considering that this is just one calendar system among hundreds used by humankind, an arbitrary number doesn't concern me. Not when I could just switch over to the ancient Javanese calendar and celebrate 13.13.13 next year. :)

Its actually 89 years time in the year 2101.

Armageddon on 20th Dec 2012 at 8.12pm (20.12) so who gives a fudge.

Its actually 89 years time in the year 2101.

Armageddon on 20th Dec 2012 at 8.12pm (20.12) so who gives a fudge.

The Plain of Megiddo (from whence Armageddon comes) is just a 15 minute drive from where I live.

It's always a bit strange when I go past there.

Armageddon? It dozen bear thinking about. My mate is a bad gambler. He has had a bet on the end of the world.

End of the world happened when Chelski won the Champions League for me. That was terrible

I was not as gutted as I thought I would be because as soon as Chelsea got through the way they did I knew they would win.
I don't think the squad we have currently would have performed that well in the ECL so I am kinda OK about being in the Europa.

Back