• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Evens Itself Out Over A Season - The Ref's A ****

Who is the worst recent Premier League referee?

• Howard "Red" Webb

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Chris "What a Foy" Foy

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Beachball" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A.N.Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Interesting site, and just shows how a lot of decisions are not clear-cut. They say that Norwich should have had a penalty against us for Adebayor barging someone over in the box, but personally I would argue that's 0% a penalty.

I think that's why the original link in the Telegraph is better. They just looked at clear cut decisions. If there is any doubt, they side with the ref.

Biggest surprise is that Man U are allegedly the team that has lost out the most.

You'd think it was nailed on them and Chelscum get more dodgy decisions going their way than any other team.

Bloody certain they do against us.

The problem is the ref is expected to get everything right which even with technology would be impossible. I dont really see a major problem as in my mind you win some, you lose some - its part of the game (assuming you consider football a game anymore). Its also sour grapes from fans whose team has lost, to pick on the easy target when you want to protect your team from criticism.

I honestly feel we should make our own luck and stop looking to be the sore loser/victim who blames everything that happens to them on everyone else.

Biggest surprise is that Man U are allegedly the team that has lost out the most.

You'd think it was nailed on them and Chelscum get more dodgy decisions going their way than any other team.

Bloody certain they do against us.

they must have been waiting for this to be the case for once before publishing it

Back