• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

It is that

I have to say seems alot of fans take it with a huge pinch of salt, I remember when Morientes was close to coming, jesus this forum was on fire

Yep...i bet you wouldn't swap those days for now eh?

"Spurs nearly sign <<fill in name of player at CL club who'd love to play for a team not even in Europe>>"

To be fair, we were really trying to punch above our weight even more than now in many ways..

In fairness I can see why we have gone for Isco, can take weight off Alli or Eriksen, CL ready, Real need to trim off fat, Real will not want him to go to another CL rival, in that I mean the top 4/5, I think Real will agree a deal as it suits them, the stumbling block will be him and his ideas...

In fairness I can see why we have gone for Isco, can take weight off Alli or Eriksen, CL ready, Real need to trim off fat, Real will not want him to go to another CL rival, in that I mean the top 4/5, I think Real will agree a deal as it suits them, the stumbling block will be him and his ideas...
Maybe he doesn't like chicken badge.

Back