• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

Just to put the final nail in this transfer rumour :

He is I, incredible
He is S, superficial
He is C, complicated
He is O, our new messiah
He's a oh, oh, oh;

He's a yid, I, S, C, O
He's a yid, I, S, C, O
He's a yid, I, S, C, O
He's a yid, I, S, C, O

Tell us more; due to physicality? I did read he is slow...

Eriksen isn't particularly strong or quick though, and he's been doing fairly well. I haven't seen Isco play a lot, to be honest, but he seems like a fairly clever player, much like Modric, he gets himself into good positions by having an exquisite first touch, which will usually set him up for doing something useful with the ball. Very good skill to have as a creative midfielder, obviously.

Get in! ;)

Tell us more; due to physicality? I did read he is slow...

Hold up......i'll just fire up the black box...........:D

All of what @Daisuk is the plus side and i wouldn't deny it. BUT his speed (not saying he needs to be quick) is lacking, both eriksen and modric can 'dart' into openings/spaces if you know what i mean. And Modric is much more tenacious than Isco.

Overlooking the small matter of whether he will join or not, where would be play him? Replace Eriksen or Dembele? Perhaps 4-3-3 with Dier, Dembele and Isco in midfield? Would give some interesting options

Overlooking the small matter of whether he will join or not, where would be play him? Replace Eriksen or Dembele? Perhaps 4-3-3 with Dier, Dembele and Isco in midfield? Would give some interesting options
Ghod knows why, but as Brits are obsessed with putting a label on players, Isco would be a #10

Ghod knows why, but as Brits are obsessed with putting a label on players, Isco would be a #10

Can I suggest you re-read my post? I said that he would give us options as we could play him in different roles - so I was doing the opposite of what you said

http://www.sportyou.es/noticias/isco-salida-real-madrid-2-652322

Isco Alarcon has already made the decision to leave Real Madrid. The latest statements by Zinedine Zidane on James Rodriguez would have clarified Isco his future at the club where he always wanted toplay. The midfielder Zidane after hearing how emphatically said that the Colombian was going to stay at the club, decided to talk to his coach and explain that to the situation, he preferred to go and play to stay as the fourth choice of French.

For several weeks, Isco stopped feeling 'important' and although he has not wanted to know anything about who were interested in his services if he has communicated to its environment that would listen to all who llamasen asking for him. TheJuventus was the first most seriously interested in the player , after knowing that James option was impossible. Milan also asked for it, but not so insistently asTottenham .

Mauricio Pochettino personally took charge of information about everything around Isco and show the player in London would be important for him and for Spurs.Pochettino who already wanted totake his team to Alvaro Morata had the permission of the owners to inform midfielder interest in his services. A Isco likes the idea of the interest of the Argentine coach and he likes more than Italian Premier League. Always he liked the idea of playing ever in England and is now closer than ever.

He is willing to go out on loan just to have minutes. Real Madrid are aware that every time there is less time to do whatever. Isco know wants to play. They are knowledgeable about the sincere conversation he had with Isco Zidane in which he confirmed that it was ahead, today, to three players. Everything is prepared for the moment the club ok, contracts and Isco trip to Tottenham district are signed to play in the Premiership and be one of the fixed Pochettino in the Champions League.

Isco has a thorn in his side since he was left out of the European Championship with Spain. Want to play. Having more minutes and above all, have the confidence of the coach. Maucio Pochettino has not promised ownership, but if he has shown devotion and interest to him. The minutes have to White Hart Lane will be minutes also for selection and for Lopetegui count on Isco as the axis of the new era of the team.

Except disagreement last minute has the hours counted at Real Madrid, where he would like to succeed, proving that it is the player for whom Florentino Perez began españolización of the first team.

xeJNZ1n.gif

Just to put the final nail in this transfer rumour :

He is I, incredible
He is S, superficial
He is C, complicated
He is O, our new messiah
He's a oh, oh, oh;

He's a yid, I, S, C, O
He's a yid, I, S, C, O
He's a yid, I, S, C, O
He's a yid, I, S, C, O
Awesome !!!