• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

So all in all hard to see anyone else coming in before window shuts.

raw

So all in all hard to see anyone else coming in before window shuts.

We always get to the end of the window with a gap or two in the squad and then you quietly hope that there will be another Van Der Vaart moment....but invariably there isn't. I really don't see why we have sold or would sell both Bentaleb and Mason if we don't have cover for Dembele lined up

From SC:

Hertyid on isco: Problem will be the player. He's got attitude and right now he sees himself as too good to leave Madrid.
1 year loan and 30m Euros seems like a good deal though even with just two years left on his contract.

Chelski swoop due any minute now...

More rumour-mongering:

Trix on SC:

Is there a chance? Yes.

Are we still trying to get this done? Yes

Am I confident it will happen? no

Then later Trix said:

Last on this form me unless something changes....

I'm told this has been ongoing for some time, although I was only told about it Saturday and only because I specifically asked. FWIW I'm pretty sure it was not something I was not going to be told until I mentioned it was already out there on the forums (via Ben).

he signed for 30 mill rising up to 34 depending on all sorts of conditions.

i think if we had lodged our interest early enough Mane would have kicked up a fuss and demanded to join us and we could have got him for 30 mill. No way would he have chosen Liverpool over us. He wanted CL football

The guy is a horrible cheat (would have been sent off Saturday if he wore a white shirt), is inconsistent and positionally has no discipline, highlight reel player.

He may work for Pool as Klopp plays a Brendon Rodgers bum rush style +high press with long ball to runners, he would be a good bench option for Spurs, but not at 30M+

Who would you replace? Alli or Lamela?

The guy is a horrible cheat (would have been sent off Saturday if he wore a white shirt), is inconsistent and positionally has no discipline, highlight reel player.

He may work for Pool as Klopp plays a Brendon Rodgers bum rush style +high press with long ball to runners, he would be a good bench option for Spurs, but not at 30M+

Who would you replace? Alli or Lamela?
Wow, tough crowd...

More rumour-mongering:

Trix on SC:

Is there a chance? Yes.

Are we still trying to get this done? Yes

Am I confident it will happen? no

Then later Trix said:

Last on this form me unless something changes....

I'm told this has been ongoing for some time, although I was only told about it Saturday and only because I specifically asked. FWIW I'm pretty sure it was not something I was not going to be told until I mentioned it was already out there on the forums (via Ben).

He must have been out on his boat again, the guy is as bad as JJetset.

Back