• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

I remember when Arsenal weren't spending big ,only even when we knew they had it and then They brought in Ozil to show some intent

Isco is well within our reaches financially and more so with all the outgoing we have

I've been a fan since his Malaga days and I homestly think we would be a match made in heaven for him if we could pull it off

The fact that it's in the public domain makes me much less confident and I'm not confident at all anyway about it happening but we have seen stranger things

Last edited:
Surely we could afford a loan deal? Still think it's flimflam though

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

This sums up my thoughts. And feelings.
I think it will come down to selling the player on what we are up to. Isco is not in the Spain squad. There is an international break. I cannot believe that if Poch wants him he will not get a shot past sitting down and speaking with him in the coming 48 hours...I think we've never been in a better position to get a player like this. He is quality but out of favor. We will have regular CL games at Wembley. We are building an amazing stadium. He will get guaranteed game time. It fits. I am along for the ride...

I think you should get on that plane Steff. If anyone can convince him to come to Spurs its you !!

HertsYid knows his stuff.
Doesn't mean it'll happen. But he doesn't make things up.

Cheers. I do believe we're in for Isco. Another matter if we're able to pull it off. Now it's in the papers we are open to being guzumped. Need the player onside and to agree a future fee with RM (much harder may involve player giving consent, staged payments etc)

But if you were ITK, why would you embellish your info with 'call from my man in Malta'? It smacks of banal detail to try and legitimise the info. If you really were ITK would you bother with this?

I think we're more likely to sign the Croat but maybe just maybe we could pull this off. DL will be trying...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

giphy.gif

prayer.jpg

London_Muslims_3201119b.jpg

purpose-and-Power-of-prayer-hinduism.jpg

d42d6134b387624375d6d74289b85d3b.jpg

Last edited:
If he comes in than that might be good. If he doesnt, we still need some strong presence in that position.

If he comes in than that might be good. If he doesnt, we still need some strong presence in that position.

Totally agree but how much does a "strong presence" cost?
Isco is almost laughable.
I would like a Juan Mata 'type' (with premiership experience) to come in and easy some of the pressures on the creative players in the current setup.
We were all crying out for 'another' #9 to help Kane and that now looks like a mess. Feel sorry for Janssen as he looks totally not what we needed, it is early days but he has a very long way to go. We looked so awkward Saturday at times.

I would like a Juan Mata 'type' (with premiership experience) to come in and easy some of the pressures on the creative players in the current setup.
We were all crying out for 'another' #9 to help Kane and that now looks like a mess. Feel sorry for Janssen as he looks totally not what we needed, it is early days but he has a very long way to go. We looked so awkward Saturday at times.
Eh? Why is Janssen not what we needed?

Brilliant! Top drawer!!!!!!!

We definitely needed another '9', pure and simple. Harry needed comp/cover.
But we needed the others (Eriksen/Lamela/Dele/ Kane) to be something close to their usual levels.
Only Lamela imo, has got close to 70% of that, the others are way below par, so far.
Isco would be a nice addition to spice things up in that second row of attackers.

* not sure why I quoted Steff's post there!

The more I think about this the more I want it.
Just read Poch saying he wanted someone like Mane. Why didn't we go for Mane? We've just recouped so much from Chadli, Pritchard, Njie, Mason? He would have been superb for us. Isco is a no brainer. I know we have constraints but Daniel find the money, make it happen. Act like a club who are serious about rivalling City, United and co.
We are not going to lose money on assets like this

The more I think about this the more I want it.
Just read Poch saying he wanted someone like Mane. Why didn't we go for Mane? We've just recouped so much from Chadli, Pritchard, Njie, Mason? He would have been superb for us. Isco is a no brainer. I know we have constraints but Daniel find the money, make it happen. Act like a club who are serious about rivalling City, United and co.
We are not going to lose money on assets like this

Spot on!

.........................................................................Yet we bought (I refer to my post above)

Back