• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

So what was it about?

"The partnership agreement will see the two Clubs working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships." - According to OS announcement.

Word has it we used their scouting reports on Paulinho. I can't see it going any deeper than that, except maybe some youth players going on loan, but they have a B team for that.

"The partnership agreement will see the two Clubs working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships." - According to OS announcement.

Word has it we used their scouting reports on Paulinho. I can't see it going any deeper than that, except maybe some youth players going on loan, but they have a B team for that.

I guess its still helped in terms of signing players though, our last minute deal for VdV and cant be coincidence they've taken our best two players in the last few years....

I guess its still helped in terms of signing players though, our last minute deal for VdV and cant be coincidence they've taken our best two players in the last few years....

The deal came as a result of one of those sales though. VDV was simply luck. They remembered we had enquired about him earlier or something.

They've taken Kyle Naughton and Benoit Assou Ekotto???

The deal came as a result of one of those sales though. VDV was simply luck. They remembered we had enquired about him earlier or something.

Yeah. The only transfer deal with them after that agreement between the clubs was the world transfer record breaking deal for Bale.

Isco would certain be a good foil for Eriksen! Has more drive than the Dane. Probably gonad*s, but if not Poch needs to get on the phone and speak with him. He could ignite us going forward.

Warning: don't watch if you're likely to be let down when he signs for Chel$ea

Last edited:
Makes sense in all aspects, especially with the uncertainty about Eriksen. A year to see if he adapts to the PL and then if Eriksen does not sign on, the option of a like for like replacement.

Whether the player wants to come, if we will be out-bid / Levy willing to bankroll it, is another matter. Isco looks an upgrade on Eriksen, so if the Dane is asking for 100K+ would prefer paying that to the Spaniard if he has shown he can adapt to the PL.

Just imagine the wage incentive a player at the prime of his career would need to go on from real Madrid to us.i am getting the feeling it will be too many players out and not enough coming in

He's supposedly only on 60k euros at Madrid so wages wouldn't be a problem - however if he's available to us then he is available to clubs with a much bigger draw than us so not much in this I think

Just imagine the wage incentive a player at the prime of his career would need to go on from real Madrid to us.i am getting the feeling it will be too many players out and not enough coming in

At Real Madrid he rarely plays these days and was not even on the bench yesterday and we are in the CL. I think the main issue is whether or not Poch wants him, if he does then we have as good a chance as any when you consider Chelsea are not in the CL, while Man Utd and City have done their business and the Goons do not need him. Bayern, Dortmund and Juventus seem fully stocked so a deal is not impossible. Unfortunately I fear we simply will not get this deal done

Last edited:
Back