• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Is anyone actually enjoying this torture?

I'm looking forward to Harry fudging leaving. That's all.

We don't have a bad bunch of players, but we have a manager who can't do anything at all with them when the chips are down.

Get his blubbery arse out, one way or another, and get a young manager in who actually WANTS to fudging be here.

Then watch as our players excel. Because all they need is a bit of coaching, a plan, a plan b, a method of breaking down the opposition that isn't just 'go out there and play'.

They need training.

A new man can give them that. This bunch of incompetent grinners? no fudging way.

From now on, everything we get is a bonus.

This

Yes, i do enjoy watching my football club drop a 10 point lead, and lose week in week out.

I love it. No really, i fudging love it.

Stupid thread

Yes, i do enjoy watching my football club drop a 10 point lead, and lose week in week out.

I love it. No really, i fudging love it.

Stupid thread

Yep, thats now 3 weekends on the bounce I've been f#cked off by the time I've gone back to work on the Monday (or Tuesday). Thanks Spurs

Back