• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Injuries

Can any of them play in Ange's system?

Spence probably could, but has missed almost all of the season with an injury so far.

I have always seen Rodon as a low block defender, but haven't seen enough.

Tanganga made the bench a few games back, and didn't make the last one.

I think I would rather try and loan in players for the rest of the season than bring any of them back.

genuine question here.

We have a large lump of players out. Some might come back in Jan. Some might not. out of the players we have out on Loan and if we dont buy players for our squad. Would you want any of them back?

Reggie, Rodon, Tanganga, Spence, ( I wont mention Ndombele - nobody wants him back or young players )

I heard Rodon is doing very well at Leeds. We dont really need Reggie or Spence. But Personally with Vdv out for a while and phillips unproven. I would rather have Tanganga or Rodon than Davies or Royal playing next to Romero.
I dont want any of them back to be honest. I want to wish them well and get them off the books as soon as possible and continue to see a coordinated plan to bring in targets that suit the way Ange wants us to play moving forward. We have a real mix of players right now and only a select group of them really seem to fit this new style of play. We need to start replacing all these squad players 1 by 1 with players better suited so we don't need have a situation where a back up like PEH or Dier come in and are completely different to the player they are coming in for.

Can any of them play in Ange's system?

Spence probably could, but has missed almost all of the season with an injury so far.

I have always seen Rodon as a low block defender, but haven't seen enough.

Tanganga made the bench a few games back, and didn't make the last one.

I think I would rather try and loan in players for the rest of the season than bring any of them back.
IMO… and clearly not that of Ange
Rodon can play the way we need and is intelligent

Their fans are desperate to keep him..I can't help feeling we should get him back.. We all know January is not the best month for signing players and we need some cover.
Seems like a player born to play in a high line too. Some of his recovery challenges were the reason he was so highly rated at Swansea. If he could perfect his passing, he'd be great competition for Romero imo

genuine question here.

We have a large lump of players out. Some might come back in Jan. Some might not. out of the players we have out on Loan and if we dont buy players for our squad. Would you want any of them back?

Reggie, Rodon, Tanganga, Spence, ( I wont mention Ndombele - nobody wants him back or young players )

I heard Rodon is doing very well at Leeds. We dont really need Reggie or Spence. But Personally with Vdv out for a while and phillips unproven. I would rather have Tanganga or Rodon than Davies or Royal playing next to Romero.

No word of a lie I'd completely forgotten about Spence, had to check whether he was out on loan or it was a permanent move. Really seems to have screwed his momentum signing for us, we'll never know but if he had continued on at Forest he may have been a regular for them. Is Djed injured or just not favoured as he's managed a meagre 1 appearance in the championship so far....Not had luck with signing young English FB's of late with him and Sessegnon, still happy to be trying to sign players in that market and they're obviously not all going to be Walker / Destiny type successes - Win some lose some.

Rodon is an interesting one but Royal having a stint at CB may do the job anyways. People forget Emerson is young and should be able to adjust to a new position, whereas with Tanganga and Rodon they just seemingly don't have a high enough ceiling potential wise but I could be being harsh particularly on the Welshman.

There's no pacy left sided CB out on loan nor solid cover for Maddison so any of the loanees being around would just be cluttering up the place rather than at least having a chance to show what they can do at their respective loan clubs. On another thread someone said we had 9 key players out, which was impressive considering we had about 5 first choice players in the team in Vicario, Porro, Destiny, Son, Kulu (+ Bentancur thinking about it). It seems like we're being a bit melodramatic about the number of injuries, when it's only two key injuries that was enough to do the damage. I'm guessing Ange wouldn't say it as it wouldn't be a great pep talk to those who are fit but just not at the level required.

Any updates on Sarr? We could definitely do with him back but at least Bissouma is available, a trio of Skipp / PEH / GLC doesn't really sound brilliant but that is where we're at for the AOC if Bentancur has any issues. No point worrying that far down the line but I hope the club is working on some alternatives.

yeah I dont think I want any of them back apart from Rodon. I dont think he ever got a fair run of games. He does well for Wales, the leeds fans love him and he is playing in a similar system to ours ( maybe why we loaned him to them ).

its about 10 players out. But 5 that are starters ( including suspensions ) for yesterdays game.

its about 10 players out. But 5 that are starters ( including suspensions ) for yesterdays game.
It’s options too

One thing losing starters…
That’s both CBs and the starting midfield which have been bossing games

But when your back ups get injured it really limits your options

That’s Solomon, Perisic and Richy

Plus we just lost Bentacur again

Philips is injured so another back up

That’s a stretch for any team to deal with yet we havent had anyone complain really from what I’ve read

That says a lot about the belief they have in the way they are playing

City would struggle with this many injuries and Arsenal would plummet if they lost their whole midfield and CBS because they would be tuning to players like Elneny, Viera, Holding etc…

That’s life at the top though of course and we just need to deal with it and see each game as one where Ange learns more about the team and the players

Its funny how Rodon looked like a drowning quadriplegic in all 24 of his 24 appearances for us, yet an injury and a suspension and he's suddenly the second coming of Graham Roberts.

You also can't recall season long loan players unless i) the loanee club agree and ii) no upfront loan fee was paid.

Its funny how Rodon looked like a drowning quadriplegic in all 24 of his 24 appearances for us, yet an injury and a suspension and he's suddenly the second coming of Graham Roberts.

You also can't recall season long loan players unless i) the loanee club agree and ii) no upfront loan fee was paid.
Sorry but your talking balls
he looked fine for us
he barely got any starts and was never playing in a footballing side
and NO ONE is saying he Graham Robert’s. But sensible people who watch football can see that he can play

When is Sessegon back? Last article I saw said he was back in light training at the end of September. I think he needs to leave but at least it's another body back.

When is Sessegon back? Last article I saw said he was back in light training at the end of September. I think he needs to leave but at least it's another body back.

I predict he will return to fitness on 1st February ;)

Rodon looked like a drowning quadriplegic in all 24 of his 24 appearances for us,
I thought he was ok, didn't get a fair crack of the whip, can't recall him having that many appearances though

Back