• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Injuries update

They said we are down to just Kaboul, King and Nielsen. I don't see how he could have got injured when he was sub, wouldn't surprise me though it is Spurs after all.

They said we are down to just Kaboul, King and Nielsen. I don't see how he could have got injured when he was sub, wouldn't surprise me though it is Spurs after all.

More likely, this could just be shoddy reporting. Wouldn't surprise me. It is Sky Sports News, after all. ;)

I am pretty certain he got injured while we played in Russia (0:1 loss). Was that a subsequent injury?

He did come off during that Rubin game on 3rd Nov and wasn't in the squad for the Fulham game three days later. But he was back on the bench for the next game, after the international break, on Nov 21st.

After that, he was a regular in the team until injury in the West Brom game.

10-12 weeks out for Dawson, says the official site. Could have been worse.

Our medical staff will surely have him fit for Christmas then!

Back