• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Injuries update

metalgear

Nayim
what a costly FA cup victory ... losing lennon and dawson again to injuries, when we're needed to keep things up.

when are bale and saha back?
is VDV back to full fitness?
ade hasn't looked too sharp recently.
walker picked up something against that game against arsenal - is he fine now?

looks like a few holes to fill in our first eleven, for our season end run in.

this is thread is already one post more than that one :)

edit: either thread should be a sticky like on the previous board

Bale, VdV both clearly fit.
Gallas bench last night so also fit.
Forget about Dawson for this season.
Lennon - depends what it is - if its a pull/strain, couple of weeks of proper rest should do it. If its another tear....

Heurelho Gomes injured or just completely dropped now? Not even on the bench against Stevenage. Do we care?
Michael Dawson looks like he's out for the season.
Tom Huddlestone out for the season.
Aaron Lennon hamstring again so another 2 weeks?
David Bentley back in training?
Louis Saha slight injury, back soon?

hey, I'm cool. didn't see that jan one at all. no excuse for not using the search function before starting a new thread. peace, bro!

seems we cant get Bale and Lennon out together at the moment! pah!! we need some backup for the wide positions! but we all know that!

seems we cant get Bale and Lennon out together at the moment! pah!! we need some backup for the wide positions! but we all know that!

It's a shame that Harry failed to get the best out of Pienaar. Time to give Dos Santos another go perhaps...

It's a shame that Harry failed to get the best out of Pienaar. Time to give Dos Santos another go perhaps...

Thinking very carefully about a statement to describe how little I want to see Dos Santos given another go without being hyperbolic:

I would rather see us use Nelsen as a right winger to then exclusively play long balls from Ekotto onto Nelsen as our attacking plan than see Dos Santos given another go.

He will never play Dos Santos in the Premier league again. I dont even think he suits that position. He should be tried in the VDV role if we are desperate for forwards.

What annoys me is that we could have Townsend on the bench. He should be our backup, and we have lost Dawson, King and Gallas for large parts of the season. Yet Caulker is at Swansea. Also resting Walker and haing to move Kaboul out of his CB position because we have loaned out Naughton and Corluka.

We have the players, we just seem to want to loan them all out for some bloody reason. they will come back better players for sure, and Its good for us. But they could be helping us when we need them.

Townsend hasn't kicked a ball in the top flight. Naughton and Caulker have never really been considered for the first team and it's only due to their current experience, that you are considering them now.

Back