• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Have you actually watched Bellingham this season? He's not been playing as a CM and all the plaudits he's been receiving along with the goals have come from playing as a 10/hybrid 9. No point picking him imo and not playing him where he's been playing well.

England have that issue again where they have a number of quality players who all perform best in similar areas. I'm seeing a lot of people putting Foden on the wing and yes he can play there but it's far from his best position. He again plays best in the central regions. I guess we'll see how Southgate positions everyone but a lot of these teams posted appear to be trying to squeeze lots of players in.
Foden doesn’t really play central for City though as they have KDB/Rodri in the middle

Foden has to start ahead of Sterling, Grealish etc. Build the attack around he and Kane surely

You build the attack around Kane & Bellingham, they are your top tier players

Rice has to be the sitter, he may have more to his game, but no one else in squad better for it

Saka (winger), Foden (on form), Maddison (only real playmaker?) are the other obvious

Lots of bench options for attacking players

Weakness still is defense and FBs

I guess GB’s line up in CM could have Rice sitting and Maddison and Bellingham as number 8’s ahead of him, similar to how Spurs play.
Yeah that would be the best option with that particular lineup.
Foden doesn’t really play central for City though as they have KDB/Rodri in the middle
He has been been playing centrally this season especially in De Bruyne absence, I'd argue that's where they've had the best from him and where the real Phil Foden has appeared imo.

Dunk would be my first choice centre back - could never pick Maguire who does some amazing things but at the very top level is constantly shown up.

As these are friendlies I would have liked to see Barclay and Gibbs-White given a go over Henderson, Barclay made one bad transfer and has worked hard to get an other chance.

Mainoo called upto the England Squad
Don't mind if it means Hendo and Phillips never play again !!
Deffo, been really impressed whenever I've seen him.. But, there's a definite Man United bias when it comes these selections I reckon.

Did you see Southgate is one of the favs for the United job too hahahaha
PRFWBLi.gif

In two minds about the England kit. I get it when people say the cross isn’t red and white so it’s not our colours but I actually really like the shirt and the design. Keir Starmer has called for Nike to reduce the price. They are expensive but at the same time you don’t have to buy it.

In two minds about the England kit. I get it when people say the cross isn’t red and white so it’s not our colours but I actually really like the shirt and the design. Keir Starmer has called for Nike to reduce the price. They are expensive but at the same time you don’t have to buy it.
People losing their heads over the cross make me laugh TBh, literally has zero impact on life. Weird for me

Would you understand it, if it was another countries flag that had been changed? Their people were upset.
The irony coming from a country who sailed around the world making up flags for countries they invaded and colonised 🤣 get over it

Back