• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

They interrupted the crowd singing pro france songs with fudgeing Rule Britannia. They ruin the atmosphere of every England game and actually ruin the tempo the team play at with their awful repetitive bricke songs.

Ah ha. Didn't hear them really but might well have got a sub-conscious 'tune out' in my head when it comes to them!!! I will say that if the team are listening to those tossers than they are being a bit tossy themselves ;-)

Anyone at the game ?

Curious to know what the take-up of Le Marseillaise from the England fans. ITV pointedly avided showing, and the sound was so naff you barely caught the band.

Anyone at the game ?

Curious to know what the take-up of Le Marseillaise from the England fans. ITV pointedly avided showing, and the sound was so naff you barely caught the band.
Couldn't hear anyone singing it on the TV at all. I assume it was better at the ground.

Hodgson giving press responses in flawless French tonight.

He speaks five languages fluently Hodgson even speaks a bit of Korean, Danish and Finnish. 04 In the early 1970s Roy worked as a PE teacher at Alleyn's School in south London, and also at a school in Pretoria, South Africa.1 May 2012

He speaks five languages fluently Hodgson even speaks a bit of Korean, Danish and Finnish. 04 In the early 1970s Roy worked as a PE teacher at Alleyn's School in south London, and also at a school in Pretoria, South Africa.1 May 2012

thats a hell of a commute

He is one of the most learned and well-travelled English managers tbf; perhaps the most since Robson, although some may argue that Hoddle could challenge him on that front

I think it was on football365, someone made the comment that he was "out of his depth" at Liverpool.

I'm glad to see he's showing that he knows what he's doing. Clearly for his time at Liverpool, he wasn't the problem.

Scouse was clearly too difficult then...

Does he speak Spanish? Would love to see him speak it with all the rolling R's it has.

I think it was on football365, someone made the comment that he was "out of his depth" at Liverpool.

I'm glad to see he's showing that he knows what he's doing. Clearly for his time at Liverpool, he wasn't the problem.

The problem at Liverpool was that he didn't provide fuel for their delusions, he just told them the truth: They were a mid table side now.

Unlike Rafa, KK and Brenton he didn't have any money to play with either.

Hate to be pedantic (no, love it, in fact, haha), but Hodgson's Swedish is way better than his Danish. ;) His Danish and Norwegian are sort of variations of his Swedish. But he's lived far longer in Sweden, and it's basically the language he speaks when communicating with Scandinavian reporters and whatnot.

Hate to be pedantic (no, love it, in fact, haha), but Hodgson's Swedish is way better than his Danish. ;) His Danish and Norwegian are sort of variations of his Swedish. But he's lived far longer in Sweden, and it's basically the language he speaks when communicating with Scandinavian reporters and whatnot.

Fair enough I guess, there is no getting away with the fact that he is good at at languages though. Its hard enough learning one let alone that many.

Back