• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Rice has apparently been well off it so far this season. When you think Phillips hasn't barely played, same for Maguire and Shaw, Mings had issues, Grealish been getting stick too lately. Not looking too rosy for Southgate at the min.

*Although I suppose you could make an argument that we are potentially better off without Maguire, Mings and Shaw lol.

To be honest:

----------------------Henderson
-------Walker----------Dier-----------Stones
Alexander-Arnold---------------------------James
----------------Rice----------Bellingham
----------Saka----------Kane-----------Mount

is a semi-final capable line-up. There's a lack of depth and I'm not convinced by any balance of WFs, but with a bit of luck, things could go ok.

To be honest:

is a semi-final capable line-up. There's a lack of depth and I'm not convinced by any balance of WFs, but with a bit of luck, things could go ok.

Sh*t, I just remembered we forgot that Raheem 'Head down, dribble anywhere to look good, don't pass to anyone (Especially Kane)' Sterling will be there!

That’s a pretty brick line up.

I can’t remember a weaker pool of England players.

The Southgate magic has stopped working too, it’ll be carnage in the WC I think.

At least Kane and Dier will be back early.

To be honest:

Is Foden injured? He's the only midfield player we've got who can pass and move.

That’s a pretty brick line up.

I can’t remember a weaker pool of England players.

The Southgate magic has stopped working too, it’ll be carnage in the WC I think.

At least Kane and Dier will be back early.

Dont think Dier will go, I except England to lose both games and someone will have to carry the can.

The countdown clock wouldn't be a bad shout for VAR decisions.

This would be better for VAR

ITA-I187.jpg

The usual disjointed thinking from Southgate, pick a bloke in the worst form of his life, play a player who has excelled in a 3 and play him in a 2, mix that with 2 wingbacks. Lump on Italy to score first.

Back