• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

He'd be an idiot if he did fake injury. It's not like there isn't competition for that spot.

Just try and do a 23 man england squad. If sancho or someone else steps up, with sterling. Saka will be watching the games on tv. 3 goalkeepers required.
No way he is one of Southgates new favs !!!

Alan Smith is obviously confused with the meaning of fantastic after describing Gallagher performance last night. I'm all for using these games for experimenting and giving players a chance but Southgate did not appear to have any recognisable system in place for the game, so many players looked clueless.

I know it's early but has anyone tried to name an england 23 man squad for the world cup? It's not easy at all. There will be big names left out.

It's a massive deal to me, why would anyone boo their own teams players, fans today are the absolute dregs.
Even more baffling when you consider he’s been pretty bloody good in an England shirt for a few years now.

club loyalties seeping in to the national team support again. Like the 90’s when Utd players were booed in England shirts.

So it was just fans booing for no reason other than they perhaps think he's brick, or it was rival fans of Utd or even Utd fans booing him.

Very odd, has been good for England and pretty consistent since 2018, the dregs indeed.

I don’t think this brick helps, taunting your own fans when you’ve scored against the might of Albania.

newFile.jpg

I don’t think this brick helps, taunting your own fans when you’ve scored against the might of Albania.

newFile.jpg

Added to that, booing is considered “abuse”. It’s media hysteria to manipulate language in that fashion but I do wonder if eventually there'll be a tutting / sighing ban in the near future to eradicate all of the evil hatred from our game

Remember kids, in football and in life, if you’re criticising what is in front of you rather than blindly supporting it, you are the enemy.

Added to that, booing is considered “abuse”. It’s media hysteria to manipulate language in that fashion but I do wonder if eventually there'll be a tutting / sighing ban in the near future to eradicate all of the evil hatred from our game

Remember kids, in football and in life, if you’re criticising what is in front of you rather than blindly supporting it, you are the enemy.

I have been uncomfortable with the minutes applause before games for whole manner of different things. The next time a kid is paraded into the pitch before the match to be applauded for beating up 5 men who were about to rape an old granny. I am going to point blank refuse to clap the little cnut.

As for clapping because someone is dead, we'll when the ex wife dies yeah sure but I honestly don't hate anyone else enough to do it.

I go to the football to just watch a game stick that other cr*p up your backside.

Back