• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Anyone watch it?? I read a few pieces that said our two lads had decent games

Average game. England were a better team. Tom was one of the best players on the pitch. Alex had a good first half, but was a bit anonymous in the second and I was expecting a little more from him.

Last edited:
That was fudgeing stupid of Roy. Kane is the in form player and against Lithuania he might just find his international feet from the off.

This .. what a fudging knob of a manager, your choices against brick opposition are

- Welbeck, who has 4 fudging league goals for season and is clearly not good enough (fudging shameful how much that clam dives)
- Rooney who you know very well already
- Guy who has 29 goals, has hatrick in last game, bringing some excitement to a tired fudging England side

If Kane had started today, he would have easily scored a hatrick.

This .. what a fudgeing knob of a manager, your choices against crud opposition are

- Welbeck, who has 4 fudgeing league goals for season and is clearly not good enough (fudgeing shameful how much that clam dives)
- Guy who has 29 goals, has hatrick in last game, bringing some excitement to a tired fudgeing England side

I think that I was right to start Kane on the bench. It keeps the pressure off him a little bit and I think that sticking with a winning team is the right thing for squad unity. What Roy did yesterday is not that different to Poch earlier in the season.

I think that I was right to start Kane on the bench. It keeps the pressure off him a little bit and I think that sticking with a winning team is the right thing for squad unity. What Roy did yesterday is not that different to Poch earlier in the season.

Hello Roy how the devil are you?

Need anyone to tag along to Italia with you will do the washing up for a ticket to the game mate.

Danny Welbeck, James Milner and Leighton Baines have pulled out of the England to face Italy in Tuesday’s friendly after Roy Hodgson’s injury-hit squad was further depleted.

Welbeck sustained a knee injury in the second half of Friday’s 4-0 win over Lithuania while the FA also confirmed Raheem Sterling, James Milner and Leighton Baines had been sent back to their clubs.

Emirates Marketing Project midfielder Milner did not play against Lithuania as he had a knee problem while Baines has gone back to Everton as he is struggling for fitness and Hodgson wants to give Kieran Gibbs his seventh cap in Turin.

Sterling is carrying a toe injury and will return to Liverpool as agreed with the club before the international break. The England manager has called up Southampton’s Ryan Bertrand as cover for the left-back position

Last edited:
This .. what a fudgeing knob of a manager, your choices against crud opposition are

- Welbeck, who has 4 fudgeing league goals for season and is clearly not good enough (fudgeing shameful how much that clam dives)
- Guy who has 29 goals, has hatrick in last game, bringing some excitement to a tired fudgeing England side

Kane can't start, he's never played for Liverpool.

Average game. England were a better team. Tom was one of the best players on the pitch. Alex had a good first half, but was a bit anonymous in the second and I was expecting a little more from him.

Are you planning on going to any of the Euro U21 games this summer Heda?

We know half of the people who pulled out before a ball was even kicked did so on purpose and probably had no injury. bloody stupid time of the season to have internationals.

We know half of the people who pulled out before a ball was even kicked did so on purpose and probably had no injury. bloody stupid time of the season to have internationals.

It's always a stupid time to have them at any point in the season. Shorten the season a bit and have them in early summer instead.

So, press reports today say that Kane is starting up top alongside Walcott. Rooney is being given the role at the top of the midfield diamond, but I can't find anything more than that. Anyone heard what the lineup will actually be?

Hart; Clyne, Gibbs, Smalling, Jagielka, Jones, Henderson, Delph, Walcott, Kane, Rooney (c)

Buffon; Ranocchia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Darmian, Parolo, Florenzi, Valdifiori, Soriano; Pelle, Eder.

Is Kane or Rooney playing on the left flank? I don't quite understand that line-up.

Anyway, I have seen three of Italy's matches in their current qualifying campaign. They have looked very poor, and surely have their worst team in a long time. There seems to be a dearth of attacking talent there at the moment. England should have a decent chance, although I am not convinced with that English midfield either.

Back