• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

One for the haters.

Only Nation to play get this far in the euros without conceding, 5 clean sheets. Fair play to all involved today, we've seen before how horribly it can go wrong in a game like this and the players made sure it didn't.

Different format, but Italy didn’t concede until the 3rd place playoff in 1980 stat fans.

Thought it was far from good in the first half, a slow and boring performance. Upped it in the second half but still nothing to write home about against a really bad Ukraine.

I am not saying we are the finished articule but we look far better then we have for a long time, we now have players who can offer different things ( young ones as well) which promises a good future.

Not the biggest fan of Southgate but i think a lot of hate he gets is unfair.

I am not saying we are the finished articule but we look far better then we have for a long time, we now have players who can offer different things ( young ones as well) which promises a good future.

Not the biggest fan of Southgate but i think a lot of hate he gets is unfair.
Agreed, I don't think there was anything to complain about that game and result. Southgate did what he had to do and a bit more, so credit where its due.

The Danish FA have told Sky Sports News they expect 6,000 Denmark fans to attend the semi-final with England.

What concerns me more is that the teacher involved could not comment as he was on a school trip to Alton Towers.

What academic benefit that offers I can not begin to imagine.

It's activities week for a lot of schools. My one we did a stadium tour of whl. We'd just won the fa cup and they let us have our pics with it. Feels a long time ago now. Sadly didn't have a camera but my mate recons he's still got them.

Back