• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Shaw was really good the other night, maybe he is getting back to the player he was at Southampton.
Has Poch started coaching him secretly?

To be fair considering his injury and the public treatment his manager has given him he’s shown a lot of character to get back in the side and I thought he was their best player at OT. Hope he has a decent season individually but doesn’t sign a new contract to spite them.

England squad
Goalkeepers:
Jordan Pickford (Everton),

Defenders:
Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool),
Joe Gomez (Liverpool),
Harry Maguire (Leicester City)
Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur),
John Stones (Emirates Marketing Project),
Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur),
Kyle Walker (Emirates Marketing Project)

Midfielders:
Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur),
Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur),
Jordan Henderson (Liverpool),
Adam Lallana (Liverpool),
Jesse Lingard (Manchester United),
Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)

Forwards:
Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur),
Marcus Rashford (Manchester United),
Raheem Sterling (Emirates Marketing Project),
I think I've been spoiled by the Spurs team. I look at that list of players and think meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh...

Trying NOT to include Henderson and it's tricky. Where is the midfield, where are the link players, the intelligence, the Eriksen?

.... Walker ...Stones ....Maguire
Trips.............Dier.............. Rose
.........???? ......Alli ......????
..................Kane

Meh. Not good enough. Not gonna win owt with that lot.

Winks would be a good idea.

I think I've been spoiled by the Spurs team. I look at that list of players and think meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh...

Trying NOT to include Henderson and it's tricky. Where is the midfield, where are the link players, the intelligence, the Eriksen?

..................Kane

Lallana and Henderson. I'd put as many Tottenham and Liverpool players in as possible. Maybe Gomez for Stones too.

England squad
Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Alex McCarthy (Southampton)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Fabian Delph (Emirates Marketing Project), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Harry Maguire (Leicester City) Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), John Stones (Emirates Marketing Project), James Tarkowski (Burnley), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur), Kyle Walker (Emirates Marketing Project)

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Emirates Marketing Project), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal)

I think Shelvey is brick and I hope England managers continue to agree with me.

He's an unreliable mental case, with undeniable ability on the ball to find super passes.

I would have taken him to the world cup, and Id be tempted to use him for now - until a longer term solution can be found.

I can understand people avoiding him though.

..................Kane

I really dont like Walker there, would rather Gomez or someone else.

Winks would look made for it. I like RLC though he is obviously raw (and needs to play regular football). There must be a way of getting more out of Sterling, and Rashford. But yes, its not a squad dripping in quality.

Kane, Dele and Trippier start. Rose & Dier on the bench.

Finally got around to looking up what the Nations League actually is.

We play Spain & Croatia twice each, the "winners" go to the overall semi-final and the lowest place team out of the 3 that doesn't qualify for the Euros gets a Euro play-off spot.

So, it seems we're already in the Euro Play Offs at least :) (presuming Croatia & Spain qualify for the euros).

I’d England will persist with players like Henderson and Lingaard who won’t gwt a huge amount of club minutes then the team won’t progress as much as it could

Back