• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Well this has been a snoozefest so far. The game needs Andros Townsend, his 30yrd attempts might be the only thing we see come close to troubling them

Referee has been a joke, given everything to England. Blatant trip on the goalie by Cahill for the goal as well, can't believe the commentators aren't mentioning that!!!

Re: England v San Marino

I wonder if Chambers would have got into this team if he was still at Southampton,.

Would be ****. He wouldn't even be able to get ahead of Clyne

Re: England v San Marino

I wonder if Chambers would have got into this team if he was still at Southampton,.

Would be ****. He wouldn't even be able to get ahead of Clyne

Clyne'e the playeer Arsenal probably should have signed, perhaps along with Chambers. Very adept full back.

Is it wrong that i'm quite enjoying the sight of England toiling to break this lot down....and that I actually found myself cheering San Marino on during their one and only attack?

Probably is wrong, but then there are no Spurs players in the side and it's captained by Rooney.

Back