• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Iliax Moriba

See sabitzers name there. Sabitzer to byern, moriba to red bull. Then sabitzer to somewhere else and moriba to byern. Could be a plan?

They are a german agency.

I doubt that they are looking beyond the next deal and, as @braineclipse has said, RB have a good record of developing and selling players. We just need to convince them that we are a better place to develop.

I doubt that they are looking beyond the next deal and, as @braineclipse has said, RB have a good record of developing and selling players. We just need to convince them that we are a better place to develop.
Agreed
Looking at our signings maybe we can be the EPL aside that genuinely does a Dortmund or RB set up
One thing about Paratici is he is known for knowing every young player across the globe worth knowing (exaggeration I know)

Seriously?

E90SRcsWQAAtGms

Agree i can't see the reasoning in holding out for rb next season. He'd get more gametime (this season), better wages coming to us. If it's a stepping stone put in a release clause of £50-60m.

Hello no, no way a release clause, this kid is going to be special

Agree i can't see the reasoning in holding out for rb next season. He'd get more gametime (this season), better wages coming to us. If it's a stepping stone put in a release clause of £50-60m.

Levy doesn't do release clauses and if you were setting one for Moriba you would want to put a very high one in because of his potential.

To the best of my knowledge, Alderweireld is the only release clause that we have had and that carried across from Athletico

Looks like that was put together by someone who primarily watches La Liga. Talented players there, but disproportionately Spanish / La Liga focussed isnt it?

Looks like it, though there are some tasty midfielders on that chart..... also, how many 18 year olds in the EPL do you think can boast those kinds of stats?

Looks like it, though there are some tasty midfielders on that chart..... also, how many 18 year olds in the EPL do you think can boast those kinds of stats?
It’s not a league though with players put under high pressure, so as good as he may be it’s IMO a bad example
He does however model his game on players who thrived on possession and that’s the key if he can do that in the prem

I meant if it was the difference of him signing and not signing. Having him for a few years and a release clause that tripples our investment would be better than not having him at all no?

Signing him for £20m and selling for £50m when he has proved he is much more valuable, nah. Good negotiations and dough could get the deal done without a clause.

Back