• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Iliax Moriba

Seen some suggenstions that his agents or his dad or both apparently wants a lot of money on top of what we have to pay Barca. We're also being used to get a better deal from Leipzig as he has already decided he wants to go there. Can easily see this one fall through.

Leipzigs highest earner is on £88k a week. Not the place to go for a big money move.

Seen some suggenstions that his agents or his dad or both apparently wants a lot of money on top of what we have to pay Barca. We're also being used to get a better deal from Leipzig as he has already decided he wants to go there. Can easily see this one fall through.

I've read several people say he prefers us, but who knows.

I don't think it's about his weekly paycheck, but more about how much they can pocket from the transfer itself and again in a couple of years.

For me this is puig all over again. Agent shopping him around to get a better deal from barca. Only difference is that barca might not budge this time.

For me this is puig all over again. Agent shopping him around to get a better deal from barca. Only difference is that barca might not budge this time.

I don't think they can afford. Chelsea certainly can though, so fully expecting them to hijack it.

Established himself at 18 years in the Barca starting XI last season, considered a mega talent, and we might get him for 20 mil?! What's the catch? I just won't believe it. He must have a bricky attitude or something.

Established himself at 18 years in the Barca starting XI last season, considered a mega talent, and we might get him for 20 mil?! What's the catch? I just won't believe it. He must have a bricky attitude or something.
Greed or greedy agent making a deal difficult, may want a big payment or release clause, could have consequences down the line if we do sign him.

Other than that. No problem. Barca are in deep trouble, we might benefit.

I don't think they can afford. Chelsea certainly can though, so fully expecting them to hijack it.

They can afford it. They got €500m to refinance their debt. The problem is la ligas salary cap. They've had to cut wages to sign the new players. They could in theory still give him a new improved contract but that wouldn't go down well with the players that had pay cuts. Would possibly put them over the salary cap again.

Also they still have limited crowds of 40% capacity in la liga. A deciscion will be made on the 29th of whether to change it or not.

They can afford it. They got €500m to refinance their debt. The problem is la ligas salary cap. They've had to cut wages to sign the new players. They could in theory still give him a new improved contract but that wouldn't go down well with the players that had pay cuts. Would possibly put them over the salary cap again.

Also they still have limited crowds of 40% capacity in la liga. A deciscion will be made on the 29th of whether to change it or not.

That's what I meant! Haha. I'm so lousy at following up details in football, I just read the rough outlines most of the time (unless it's about Spurs), and catch the sort of main idea. :p

Back