• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Iliax Moriba

Maybe he will change his mind in January after being a human training dummy for half a season.

Agree i can't see the reasoning in holding out for rb next season. He'd get more gametime (this season), better wages coming to us. If it's a stepping stone put in a release clause of £50-60m.

Agree i can't see the reasoning in holding out for rb next season. He'd get more gametime (this season), better wages coming to us. If it's a stepping stone put in a release clause of £50-60m.
No way with the release clause. He can't be that dumb to listen to his agents, just for them to get more and him less, plus significant less playing time this year and a weaker team and league.

Even that doesn't make sense. Unless the agent can't see beyond the next move.
They'll pocket the money we would be giving Barca in a fee, next season . They are even (cheekily) asking for it on top of this deal.

Loads of players don't train on. Maximise every deal. I'm not saying necessarily in favour of the player, the agent/father are all about the money

Last edited:
They'll pocket the money we would be giving Barca in a fee, next season . They are even (cheekily) asking for it on top of this deal.

Loads of players don't train on. Maximise every deal. I'm not saying necessarily in favour of the player, the agent/father are all about the money

So rb are not willing to pay the fee to barca this summer to have him. But are willing to pay it to his agent next summer, after a season of him not playing football for a year? I don't think so.

They might be willing to pay more to his agent next summer than we are willing to now. But again that means the player missing out on a year of football. It also means the next deal they make (which if he does well will be bigger than this one) is a year further down the road. It doesn't make sense.

If you are an agent who wants to maximise profits. You want as many deals over the players career as possible. A year rotting doesn't help.

So rb are not willing to pay the fee to barca this summer to have him. But are willing to pay it to his agent next summer, after a season of him not playing football for a year? I don't think so.

They might be willing to pay more to his agent next summer than we are willing to now. But again that means the player missing out on a year of football. It also means the next deal they make (which if he does well will be bigger than this one) is a year further down the road. It doesn't make sense.

If you are an agent who wants to maximise profits. You want as many deals over the players career as possible. A year rotting doesn't help.
RB only want him next year on a free, so him 'not playing' will or could apply anyway.

There's no 'might' about RB paying his agent and father a big fee, that's exactly why they have eyes for that deal.

If he's as good as they say...moves/deals will come his way regardless BUT if he's John Bostock the players agent/father 100% want the RB money, it could be THEIR one shot of serious money.

This is not about the player and what might be best for him.

RB only want him next year on a free, so him 'not playing' will or could apply anyway.

There's no 'might' about RB paying his agent and father a big fee, that's exactly why they have eyes for that deal.

If he's as good as they say...moves/deals will come his way regardless BUT if he's John Bostock the players agent/father 100% want the RB money, it could be THEIR one shot of serious money.

This is not about the player and what might be best for him.

As i said, unless the agent can't see beyond the next move. Which makes him not just greedy but an idiot too. Nothing official can be signed until january. So this is basically another gentleman's agreement.

Could understand an established player doing it and his agent. He's likely to play while he runs it down. The kid won't get into the barca team now. After players have taken paycuts? There'd be murders. He injures himself or rb rethink paying out a big chunk on a youngster who hasn't played for a year, they can just walk away.

But why leipzig what are they gonna win :)

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Leipzig makes a lot of sense.

Despite their limited time at or near the top they're developing a reputation of being great at player development, they're willing to sell on when the big offers come (might be willing to have a release clause too). Keita, Upamecamo, Werner, Konate. There will be more, not unlikely Sabitzer is next, I think more will follow.

It's a very logical stepping stone move.

Planning for a year with most likely very limited first team football at a key time for development, when the player seems ready for first team football. Not at all a logical move.

As i said, unless the agent can't see beyond the next move. Which makes him not just greedy but an idiot too. Nothing official can be signed until january. So this is basically another gentleman's agreement.

Could understand an established player doing it and his agent. He's likely to play while he runs it down. The kid won't get into the barca team now. After players have taken paycuts? There'd be murders. He injures himself or rb rethink paying out a big chunk on a youngster who hasn't played for a year, they can just walk away.
Might just be playing the different clubs up against each other, willing to sign the deal that ends up looking the best this summer.

If the plan is to have him run down his contract and play very little this season at Barcelona the lad needs better representation imo. That's not a good decision.

His agent is Rogon who have loads of top players on their books

https://www.transfermarkt.com/rogon/beraterfirma/berater/1

There must be something funny in the arrangement with his father or other third parties having, or claiming to have, an interest.

See sabitzers name there. Sabitzer to byern, moriba to red bull. Then sabitzer to somewhere else and moriba to byern. Could be a plan?

They are a german agency.

Last edited:
Back