• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ian Watkins

Re: Ian Watkins the new Savile.

Jim Davidson's been arrested in conjunction with the Saville stuff apparently... despite my own feelings about the man, it's a bit of a shock really.

Jim Davidson's been arrested in conjunction with the Saville stuff apparently... despite my own feelings about the man, it's a bit of a shock really.
Not defending what he may or may not have done, but to be clear Jim Davidson has been questioned regarding a possible assault on a woman, not a child. There are three parts to the overall investigation apparently - Savile related paedophilia, non-Savile related paedophilia, and non-Savile related historical sexual assaults, which is what they have questioned Davidson (and Dave Lee Travis) under.

Last edited:

Not defending what he may or may not have done, but to be clear Jim Davidson has been questioned regarding a possible assault on a woman, not a child. There are three parts to the overall investigation apparently - Savile related paedophilia, non-Savile related paedophilia, and non-Savile related historical sexual assaults, which is what they have questioned Davison (and Dave Lee Travis) under.

They really should make this more clear, I think the majority of people don't realise this and think because it's operation Yewtree it's child sex abuse.

As soon as the Saville stuff came out I read an article by Davidson saying he knew all about Saville, as did everyone around the time, but had no evidence to prove so. He was a national treasure so to slander him in a public way with no evidence would invariably harm someone's career. He also said if there is anyone that a journalist didn't like then they could accuse them of similar offences and the public's mind would be made up immediately. On the one hand he is right about that, for instance Lord McAlpine's treatment, but it could be seen as he was making his defence before he was accused

Anyway, guilty or not guilty, he was a sh*te comedian. Who'd miss him where he behind bars?

Not Watkins or Saville related, but the Yewtree investigation

Oh my mistake, cheers for clearing that up for me Jammy :) Still shocking though.

Pete townsend said he was researching a book, though years on he still has not brought it out maybe the publishers have not signed him up, i had great difficulty trying to sell my autobiography so much that i decided to print the book myself.

But, Pete Townsend did bring a book out, we did the launch at work.

I'm not shocked, there's probably not a household light entertainer from the seventies who isn't re-examining their behaviour in light of culture changes. There was a horrible culture at the time, a sort of entitlement for those with fame to try it on and belittle women whether they came across or not, those who did were slags, those who didn't were frigid or lezzas and nobody should take any notice of some mad women's libber who protested or felt uncomfortable with the way she was used.

More power to all of today's women who don't feel obligated to be grateful for being used and discarded. In those days it seems those in showbusiness defaulted to treating women like two bob slappers.

I'm not shocked, there's probably not a household light entertainer from the seventies who isn't re-examining their behaviour in light of culture changes. There was a horrible culture at the time, a sort of entitlement for those with fame to try it on and belittle women whether they came across or not, those who did were slags, those who didn't were frigid or lezzas and nobody should take any notice of some mad women's libber who protested or felt uncomfortable with the way she was used.

More power to all of today's women who don't feel obligated to be grateful for being used and discarded. In those days it seems those in showbusiness defaulted to treating women like two bob slappers.

But do we think that jordan will come out in 20 years time and say she was used(i imagine she has been:)) times were different back then, i can remember in apub everyone used to pinch the barmaids bum and it was no big deal, probably get put inside for that now.

But do we think that jordan will come out in 20 years time and say she was used(i imagine she has been:)) times were different back then, i can remember in apub everyone used to pinch the barmaids bum and it was no big deal, probably get put inside for that now.

Genuinely? Yes. Sixth form psycho-analysis time now but I say she's desperately over compensating for her lack of self esteem.

The band have announced they have split up today, thanking their fans but notably Ian's name was left off.

Used to be really into their music. They were very good live as well. Sickening what he is charged with and what he has done to his band mates and their careers as well.

Ill miss the band, they made some good songs.

The band have announced they have split up today, thanking their fans but notably Ian's name was left off.

Used to be really into their music. They were very good live as well. Sickening what he is charged with and what he has done to his band mates and their careers as well.

Ill miss the band, they made some good songs.

there first two albums Fake Sound and Start something were massive in my teenage years! I wasnt a fan of much after that but they have been instrumental in bringing british rock to the masses and not just for the angry goth kids!

it's just so sad what has all happened

I was about to post this. Cant really believe it. I did like Lostprophets and saw them a couple of times. Apparently they were some graphic images and video tapes etc.

I actually love LostProphets

Watkins is innocent you ****in cretins Grrrrrrrrrr

This is why you can never judge a book by it's cover.

I was about to post this. Cant really believe it. I did like Lostprophets and saw them a couple of times. Apparently they were some graphic images and video tapes etc.

The judge told the jury that his plea had just saved them from having to sit through the sickening footage.. The quote from one of his texts he sent is horendous enough:

"If you belong to me then so does your baby"

Also the mother would request he comes to rape he baby "So she'll know she's unloved".

Honestly how does anyone, mother included, become THAT warped and twisted!?

I think this celebity peadophille thing is far from over and will establish its self as a permanent thing. I think someone very early picked out a likely one in my opinion.

The whole thing is an absolute ****ing disgrace…there will be much much more to this story that's for sure…I can honestly say that everyone I've spoken to in the music business today has been disgusted and appalled.

Read the old comments on http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_74997/ian-watkins/
These girls are obsessed with him and fighting over him even after its accepted there he's a pedo.
Putting two and two together the two girls arrested allowed him to do **** with their own kids.

Guys that site that Modric THFC quoted is actually bang on the money in a VERY disturbing way.

They actually knew a whole year before Watkins was even suspected that he was a peadophille, quite a few people did actually. They said (baring in mind again this was a whole year before being suspected) that he'd been investigated but it was dropped JUST LIKE THE SAVILLE CASE because of who he was.

Here's a message from 2 years ago:

"Ian IS a kiddy fidder and the band members know it and his family know it, theyre all protecting him because of money and other obvious reasons. He's been reported for it and got away with it because of who he is. FACT. He has child po rn from Russia on his comp and on flash drives FACT. Lots of girls and women who have sense dont want anything to do with him"

Here's a message written in response:

"To the person who wrote all that how do you know his band knows? They hear a lot of rumours about him but they probably don't know what to believe."

And the reply back from the person who knows what Watkins did

"Trust me the band and his family knows he's a pea dophile, it was his own neice he was first reported for messing with! And he's done much worse since with other kids because he thinks he's invincible. THAT'S THE TRUTH. And it's no wonder these women are denying being involved with him now and hiding things"

And another:

"Boys or girls, ian pays his slu ts to let him fu ck their their kids. That's what Jo meant when she said to him "big deal you fu cked a 5yr old little girl" she tried to cover it up by saying it was a typo and meant 15yr old later but I know what she really meant. He even takes pics and vids of these kids. What does Jamie have to do with anything?"

And another:

"Came forward we'd get this p aedo where he belongs, away from kids for good, he used to frighten me with his talk about what he wants to do to babies, not just girls baby boys too. I wish I'd done something when I had the chance"

"The stuff about him messing with kids is true too, anyone he goes with who has kids he's either done stuff to them or tried to. It happened to a friend, but he scared her into not doing anything about it because of other il legal things they'd done together I concur. I know of at least one sk ank who is so obsessed with Ian she actually GAVE him her young daughter. Use your imagination for the rest of the disgusting details"

Really makes you stat to question the celebrity culture of modern society. We have claims not being investigated whilst it's common knowledge that that person has commited an offense.

Is this the new aristocracy? If you're famous you're exempt from the law where as if you're a commoner like us you're fully investigated.

Getting beyond a joke now. And what does it say when celebrity cultue is so obssesive for some that people are willing to let him rape their infant children just for a chance at having sex with him themselves?!

Last edited:

This is why you can never judge a book by it's cover.

The judge told the jury that his plea had just saved them from having to sit through the sickening footage.. The quote from one of his texts he sent is horendous enough:

"If you belong to me then so does your baby"

Also the mother would request he comes to rape he baby "So she'll know she's unloved".

Honestly how does anyone, mother included, become THAT warped and twisted!?

I think this celebity peadophille thing is far from over and will establish its self as a permanent thing. I think someone very early picked out a likely one in my opinion.

I guess im more of a innocent until proven guilty type of guy but of course he has been proven guilty and BEYOND ALL reasonable doubt - seeing as he pleaded his guilt. It is disgusting.

Its just ****ed up for the band as that legacy has been ruined really - they HAD to split. No one will be playing their music in future and any revenue has been wiped out in terms of royalties etc because of it. Basically theyre tainted.

Back