• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ian Watkins

They'll give him 10 max and he'll do half the sentence and be out on good behavior. Rapists and especially child molesters deserve to die imo.

They'll give him 10 max and he'll do half the sentence and be out on good behavior. Rapists and especially child molesters deserve to die imo.

Not in favour of the death penalty, but should be life in prison as far as I'm concerned. Someone from my year at school got 5 years for rape, and yet you could get more for bank robbery, it's ****ed up.

Simple solution to this problem. Cap, noose, trapdoor, drop!

I am generally anti capital punishment, but scum like Watkins and even these 'women' have forfeited their right to exist.

I personally think the women are worse than Watkins. Watkins is a perv and scum showing no remorse etc. The women however? well their own kids - like **** me. Seriously.

Re: Ian Watkins the new Savile.

I guess im more of a innocent until proven guilty type of guy but of course he has been proven guilty and BEYOND ALL reasonable doubt - seeing as he pleaded his guilt. It is disgusting.

Its just ****ed up for the band as that legacy has been ruined really - they HAD to split. No one will be playing their music in future and any revenue has been wiped out in terms of royalties etc because of it. Basically theyre tainted.

Considering they knew what he was into and what he what he got up, **** them. They never reported him because of their financial connection to him.

Re: Ian Watkins the new Savile.

Considering they knew what he was into and what he what he got up, **** them. They never reported him because of their financial connection to him.

thats a very interesting point
do we know that they knew? i mean, actually know - not make an assumption based on the fact they were in a band together?

thats a very interesting point
do we know that they knew? i mean, actually know - not make an assumption based on the fact they were in a band together?

Look at the quotes I found from the link Modric THFC posted last year:

"Ian IS a kiddy fidder and the band members know it and his family know it, theyre all protecting him because of money and other obvious reasons. He's been reported for it and got away with it because of who he is. FACT. He has child po rn from Russia on his comp and on flash drives FACT. Lots of girls and women who have sense dont want anything to do with him"

Here's a message written in response:

"To the person who wrote all that how do you know his band knows? They hear a lot of rumours about him but they probably don't know what to believe."

And the reply back from the person who knows what Watkins did

"Trust me the band and his family knows he's a pea dophile, it was his own neice he was first reported for messing with! And he's done much worse since with other kids because he thinks he's invincible. THAT'S THE TRUTH. And it's no wonder these women are denying being involved with him now and hiding things"

And another:

"Boys or girls, ian pays his slu ts to let him fu ck their their kids. That's what Jo meant when she said to him "big deal you fu cked a 5yr old little girl" she tried to cover it up by saying it was a typo and meant 15yr old later but I know what she really meant. He even takes pics and vids of these kids. What does Jamie have to do with anything?"

And another:

"Came forward we'd get this p aedo where he belongs, away from kids for good, he used to frighten me with his talk about what he wants to do to babies, not just girls baby boys too. I wish I'd done something when I had the chance"

"The stuff about him messing with kids is true too, anyone he goes with who has kids he's either done stuff to them or tried to. It happened to a friend, but he scared her into not doing anything about it because of other il legal things they'd done together I concur. I know of at least one sk ank who is so obsessed with Ian she actually GAVE him her young daughter. Use your imagination for the rest of the disgusting details"

All of this was posted a whole yea before the police even invetigated him or the media knew about him. It seems that quite a few people knew that he was a peadophille and they claim the band knew as well. I wouldn't say this was just a coincidence as they even say that he gets his fans to let him do things to their childen, which is the EXACT way it turned out in court that he goes about things.

To be honest I think the band knew all along.

yeah, i just saw those on the other page, it doesn't look good.

the only reason i hadnt deleted all of their albums was that it didn't seem right to do so just because he is <insert whatever word here, coz i sure as hell cannot think of any word despicable enough>

Wow. I can barely stand reading those quotes.

Don't agree with the death penalty but I just think people like this need to be locked away with no parole.

You have to ask yourself what are the drivers in our society that produces monsters like Watkins and Savile. Is it our warped environment? Simply locking them up and throwing away the key doesn't get to the root cause of deviant destructive behaviour because we see the same things happen time after time again. It's certainly not human nature to harm other beings.

Thing is, your usual rock spider is so demented and sick that they fail to function properly in society so generally aren't given much opportunity to feed their sick desires.

However, give him a bit of singing talent and make him a celeb and the world will be his oyster. It was all handed to this monster on a platter. Same with pricks like Saville. Death penalty is too good for them. Castration via a blunt, rusty hacksaw is a good start.

You have to ask yourself what are the drivers in our society that produces monsters like Watkins and Savile. Is it our warped environment? Simply locking them up and throwing away the key doesn't get to the root cause of deviant destructive behaviour because we see the same things happen time after time again. It's certainly not human nature to harm other beings.

As a sociology student I'm always interested to look into things and see the cause and effect. E.g. how working class people commit more crime because of vaious things in life etc.

Rape can be explained to a certain extent sociologically as over the past few thousand years society (apart from a select few) has been patriarchal and men have been encouraged to hit their wives and do what ever they want to them. It's been promoted like that for years and it's only in the last century or so that it's started to get diluted down and changed.

But peadophillia seems a very stange one... it's always gone on and peadophilles can come from all sorts of different backgrounds. They can be victims of abuse as children themselves but not always.

Some claim that peadophiles are merley genetically predisposed to become what they are and some argue that peadophillia is a sexual orientation for which nothing can be done. To be honest this is the idea that concerns me the most as if it is a sexual orientation there's nothing we can do to prevent it and in many ways I think it may well be...

Of course we can't ever condone it though and I've never understood how peadophilles get such a short sentance. Sentancing doesn't work, they go in peadophiles and come out peadophiles.

We need to keep them locked up for good.

Thing is, your usual rock spider is so demented and sick that they fail to function properly in society so generally aren't given much opportunity to feed their sick desires.

However, give him a bit of singing talent and make him a celeb and the world will be his oyster. It was all handed to this monster on a platter. Same with pricks like Saville. Death penalty is too good for them. Castration via a blunt, rusty hacksaw is a good start.

Interested in what you mean by this mate. It sounds a little generalized to me, but I suspect I'm misunderstanding you…Watkins is not typical; he is a perverse, and loathesome, extreme who has disgusted his peerage.

Interested in what you mean by this mate. It sounds a little generalized to me, but I suspect I'm misunderstanding you…Watkins is not typical; he is a perverse, and loathesome, extreme who has disgusted his peerage.

Think the term 'rock spider' is Australian for paedophile.

Back