• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I need a new paper

Haven't done in years, but that was the only part of it I liked when I did.

Glad to hear it, my image of you is of a person being driven to the office by someone in a bentley and on the way home calling ahead to make sure dinner is on the table as you walk through the door. I mean this in a nice way.

Glad to hear it, my image of you is of a person being driven to the office by someone in a bentley and on the way home calling ahead to make sure dinner is on the table as you walk through the door. I mean this in a nice way.

Unfortunately not. I still have to drive myself to work and back and no Bentley for me.

I do taxi quite a lot though (proper ones, not minicabs).

Never knowingly unpredictable :)
MorningStar.jpg

Last edited:
I rarely buy a physical copy of a paper now and will get my news online from various sites. However when I do it tends to be The Guardian or for a lighter read The Mirror.

My April fools day joke has for several years been to keep last years paper to take to work with me a year later.

Have this years copy safely stowed, although had to cheat as it was a sunday. Never sure if anyone has ever noticed but keeps me amused and it is now a tradition.

I enjoy the 'i' newspaper (its a light version of the independent). Very much enjoy the Evening Standard too, just annoyed that its now a free paper thus unavailable outside of central London.

Back