• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

It's not a one-way decision though. If Erik and Mr. L Snr. tell Levy it's not going to work and they want to leave, very little point in Levy digging his heels in.

Hahaha! Frustration FC's Paul Jiggins still working the Spurs beat for the Sun.

He's not happy and it shows in every article the ginger twerp writes about us. Still hasn't gotten over AVB taking a pair of toenail snippers to his manhood.

Likewise. But for someone to start crying now about his lack of games is a bit silly. If they wanted to have a whinge, perhaps earlier in the season was the time to do it.

I can't wait to see Lamela in action next season. He's an excellent player and a level up. I think he'll make a big difference to our attacking play.

you think?

how come?

I'm very excited to see the lad get a few consecutive games for us - no one can deny the talent, big question for me is if he'll make it in the PL. It's certainly different from Serie A. If he can adapt, I've seen enough of what he can to to know he'll be a very handy player for us. Hopefully a great player - time will tell.

Been horribly mis-managed but it's clear to see what a talent he his.

I reckon his reputation on the continent hasn't taken too much of a hit so we probably would be capable of getting close to what we paid for him if we decided to cash in. I'd want him to stay though, lets see what he can do if he gets a proper chance

I don't understand. Do people think he has not really been injured and there's some other shenanigans going on?

Why would any team sell a player who has been injured and not yet really played for the team?!

This kid plus LVG and a 4-3-3 system leaves me very excited about the possibilities, all he has to do is adapt to England and the pace of the PL and we have our next Bale.

There should be no talk of selling him, he was always one for the future and the kids not exactly been integrated well under the previous regime, had he been fit I can imagine even Sherwood would have used him more than that stubborn Portuguese bloke.

Not this again :lol:

:lol:

i'm just asking a question man, please go easy, i just dont know how anyone can be sure of him hitting a high ceiling...or even relatively sure.

and honestly, i dont think 'doing it' in serie A means nearly as much as people make out.....i mean look at what's his face from arsenal that went to roma...gervinho...i wouldnt want him playing for us to be honest. rather look else where

that pastore goal tonight - that should be what lamela is capable of - right wing - left foot - quick and tricky with the ball at his feet.

give the kid a game!!

Now that our season is over, I can't see why he shouldn't start every game for which he is fit. I've said previously that we should select a team for next season and play them each game irrespective of the result.

I'd have Lamela, Paulinho, Eriksen and Soldado all in the first team and welcome back a Chiriches in to the team when he's fit. Could be good preparation for next season and with no pressure and nothing to lose.

Forget about this kid, ts will never play him no matter wt. Never trust that injury thing around him, plus the news around him for wt exactly his fitness level is over these few months hv been narrowed down like he's nowhere in the team anymore. How could a 22yr old kid injured himself in trainng ground for 4months, a time frame where u can get full recovery from a big surgery.

To dare is to do

I don't understand. Do people think he has not really been injured and there's some other shenanigans going on?

Why would any team sell a player who has been injured and not yet really played for the team?!

Nope, you understood completely.

Add this to the fight Sherwood had with Eriksen, the resting of Adebayor in the EL vs Benefica so that he could play in the premier league so Sherwood wouldn't get embarassed, Sherwood throwing the tie vs Benefica on purpose.

Basically, if you dislike him enough, there is almost nothing you won't believe about him.

If the lad hadn't been injured, why on earth was he working on that bizarre contraption on page 97??

Personally I think he has been injured and back injuries aren't a quick fix. Take into account our medical team's record and I don't think it's unbelievable that he's been injured this long

If the lad hadn't been injured, why on earth was he working on that bizarre contraption on page 97??

Personally I think he has been injured and back injuries aren't a quick fix. Take into account our medical team's record and I don't think it's unbelievable that he's been injured this long

Yep. Thigh injury which he over compensated thus injuring his back, you can't mess with a back injury.

Back