• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Is he anywhere near a return? Could do with him on the bench at least.

Before the West Ham game Poch just said that he hoped he could be back before the end of the season. But it didn't sound very hopeful.

football.london asked Pochettino how frustrating it is for him and his player that people are talking about another season interrupted by injury.

"We feel the same. Him, his family, us, the club, everyone. We feel very sad about his situation today. He is very disappointed, we are disappointed," he said.

"In the end it's only a situation that we can be strong, thinking and try to find solutions and help him and him in the same way trying to find solutions and be open to improve, try to be fit and try to help the team....but we hope he can be available before the end of the season."

Before the West Ham game Poch just said that he hoped he could be back before the end of the season. But it didn't sound very hopeful.

football.london asked Pochettino how frustrating it is for him and his player that people are talking about another season interrupted by injury.

"We feel the same. Him, his family, us, the club, everyone. We feel very sad about his situation today. He is very disappointed, we are disappointed," he said.

"In the end it's only a situation that we can be strong, thinking and try to find solutions and help him and him in the same way trying to find solutions and be open to improve, try to be fit and try to help the team....but we hope he can be available before the end of the season."
Poch is kinda thinking that the end of the season is June 1st when giving these 'maybe' lifelines:)

The unfortunate case of Erik Lamela - the maligned Argentine who might be Spurs' unlikely hero

https://www.football.london/tottenh...nfortunate-case-erik-lamela-maligned-16236731

---------------------------------------------------------

We have badly missed Lamela in recent matches. When he is at his best, he can destroy our opponents with his tenacity, work rate and creativity. Hope he will be be back to his best against Ajax.

If not we may be looking at his last hurrah this weekend

If Kane only makes the bench, I'd be tempted to start Lamela over Moura. Then have Moura come on to run at tired legs

Me too. What was he thinking?
"I'm playing football with the other football men and I've got the ball and one foot that kicks the ball well and why are the football men in the red and white chasing me do they want me to run away with the ball and I'm not injured and my hip feels fine and there are lots of people watching and this is fun."

Back