• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I always amazes me how you all remember these things.

I can remember every single result from the 92/93 season, goal scorers, some attendances!! I was 10 and it was my first season supporting THFC. I was bought an end of season review on VHS as I was obsessed with the club and watched it so many times over and over that I can still remember such details.

Likewise the 90's is ingrained in my memory notsomuch the 00's as I found alcohol and girls!

I can remember every single result from the 92/93 season, goal scorers, some attendances!! I was 10 and it was my first season supporting THFC. I was bought an end of season review on VHS as I was obsessed with the club and watched it so many times over and over that I can still remember such details.

Likewise the 90's is ingrained in my memory notsomuch the 00's as I found alcohol and girls!

I used to have lots of those videos as well, i was thinking about it the other day, went on youtube trying to find the goals from the season where we played Wimbledon 3 times in a week or something silly and Barmby scored with a header, games that just stick in your brain.

I was bringing up kids and running businesses in 80's&90's. Got back into Spurs when my boy started going with me when he was around 12yo. I had to ween him off Man U and Beckham.

I used to have lots of those videos as well, i was thinking about it the other day, went on youtube trying to find the goals from the season where we played Wimbledon 3 times in a week or something silly and Barmby scored with a header, games that just stick in your brain.

Yeah that was 92/93. Stooping header from the edge of the box? Straight past Hans Segers. 3-2 Cup win I believe.

Argentina - Mexico game was on last night .. fudge me, it was dire football .. gave up in 2nd half and went to bed (Lamela didn't start, Messi & Tevez did)

Nothing wrong with bringing stats to back up an argument.

Not saying there is. But posters somehow manage to dig up stats from years ago that I didn't even they still held the stats for. I bet someone could find heat maps for Dumitrescu's first season to keep the theme of the thread going. I bet there's stats for chances created by Danny Rose whilst wearing short sleeves compared to long sleeves.

Not saying there is. But posters somehow manage to dig up stats from years ago that I didn't even they still held the stats for. I bet someone could find heat maps for Dumitrescu's first season to keep the theme of the thread going. I bet there's stats for chances created by Danny Rose whilst wearing short sleeves compared to long sleeves.

Ha! It makes things interesting and brings a bit more "science" to the old fashioned disagreement.

Back