• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hurrican Irma

• Turks and Caicos Islands: widespread damage, although extent unclear
  • Barbuda: the small island is said to be "barely habitable", with 95% of the buildings damaged. Antigua and Barbuda Prime Minister Gaston Browne estimates reconstruction will cost $100m (£80m). One death has been confirmed
  • Anguilla: extensive damage with one person confirmed dead
  • Puerto Rico: more than 6,000 residents of the US territory are in shelters and many more without power. At least three people have died
  • British Virgin Islands: widespread damage reported
  • US Virgin Islands: damage to infrastructure was said to be widespread, with four deaths confirmed
  • Haiti and the Dominican Republic: Both battered by the storm, but neither had as much damage as initially feared

I feel like I am staring down the barrel of a loaded gun right now. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. However, we are Tottenham, I need TP for my bunghole!
I don't think she's there yet?

Good luck fella.

Hope you get to see the boys before the communication/power black outs kick in.

COYS

Should probably move this thread to the Gloryhole

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

One of my sisters has a friend in the virgin island and has moaned to me we are not doing enough.

I said will it is not actually part of Britain. Oh yes it is she says to me. So i can move out there then when it gets back on its feet. Oh no she says, only if you meet certain criteria for entry visa.

Last night on the news some tart from out there was moaning they do not receive enough money from the UK and said it would be worse after Brexit. So in the spirit of one nation i hope any British person will now be allowed to move there, we can start by sending out some of the benefit cheats. Purely from a liberal stand point, a few years in the sun might inspire them when they come back to get jobs so they can afford jobs in the sun in future.

Feel sorry for people that have lost their life and homes and everything but I always get the feeling that it is a bit of a tinkling contest as who gets relief to these places first and who ever is in government the opposition blame them.

I don't wish bad things on people as a rule, but part of me has to laugh considering Trump, one of Murica's biggest climate change deniers has properties in various regions where the hurricane hit.

I don't wish bad things on people as a rule, but part of me has to laugh considering Trump, one of Murica's biggest climate change deniers has properties in various regions where the hurricane hit.

thats called Irony but americans don't understand it which is also ironic.

Back