• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Getting a bit tired of seeing him still here now tbh.
It's a shame, him hanging around like a bad smell is a bit unseemly...i hope it doesn't start to diminish his time here with us.

It's a shame, him hanging around like a bad smell is a bit unseemly...i hope it doesn't start to diminish his time here with us.

Yeah - absolutely devastating to have a world cup winning captain and one of the top 3 GKs in our history helping Vicario settle in and in training. Much better to have the guy who struggled to dislodge Kelvin Davis at Southampton.

Couldn’t disagree more. The guy is a legend at the club and should be given everything he needs to find a new club including as much time as he likes.

In fact, I suspect we haven’t handled this as well as I’d like as a club. The lack of a proper send off, for starters, rankles with me a bit.

Couldn’t disagree more. The guy is a legend at the club and should be given everything he needs to find a new club including as much time as he likes.

In fact, I suspect we haven’t handled this as well as I’d like as a club. The lack of a proper send off, for starters, rankles with me a bit.

Don't worry, his podcast interview with Daws is in the can, ready to be unveiled.

I didn't say he wasn't a legend, in fact I said i hope this doesnt take away from his reputation.
But he said months ago he wanted to leave and was looking for a new challenge.
We have replaced him, and I understand we have said we will forego any fee for him, allowing him to go on a free, and given him time off from the Aus & Far East tours to find the team that will give him his new challenge. Yet he's still here.
I'm not keen on having any player hanging around who has said he wants to go, whoever he is.

I didn't say he wasn't a legend, in fact I said i hope this doesnt take away from his reputation.
But he said months ago he wanted to leave and was looking for a new challenge.
We have replaced him, and I understand we have said we will forego any fee for him, allowing him to go on a free, and given him time off from the Aus & Far East tours to find the team that will give him his new challenge. Yet he's still here.
I'm not keen on having any player hanging around who has said he wants to go, whoever he is.

You think Spurs are deliberately holding onto him?

You think Spurs are deliberately holding onto him?
No, the opposite....not sure where you got that idea from?
I've outlined the lengths the Club has gone to in order to help him move on, I'm not sure what else the Club could do tbh.
He's been given free reign to find a new club, and he hasn't.

Where do you think he'll end up? Turned down Lazio because he would be their No2 but it begs the question... Where could he still be a No1? He turns 37 this year and is coming off the worst season of his career (an amazing career but still). Who wants a 36/37 keeper on expensive wages? If he's not interested in Saudi his options seem pretty limited right now

Where do you think he'll end up? Turned down Lazio because he would be their No2 but it begs the question... Where could he still be a No1? He turns 37 this year and is coming off the worst season of his career (an amazing career but still). Who wants a 36/37 keeper on expensive wages? If he's not interested in Saudi his options seem pretty limited right now
He would have to drop his wage and go to a smaller french team.

Did Hugo come out at either the Shakhtar or Utd home games to say his goodbyes? Shame if his last time with the fans was the Saudi Sportswashing Machine debacle.

We did with friedel.

Also if he gets his mojo back the man will be great for a couple of years. He's just jaded. Don't forget he's been at Spurs longer than Kane was in the team. That's a lot of transition, especially as captain.

So has turned down Nice, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Lazio
He isn't our back up this season so seriously needs to be mutually terminated

Back