• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

never had the gig full time as I recall, in as much as he didn’t start and end a season as first choice

he was pretty solid too though

He was every bit as important in the season Klinsmann came back to save us as Jurgen was. Made some outrageous saves. He had a blinder at Highbury one year for a 0-0 draw, and in a MOTM home performance against Blackburn he made an astounding double-save. GGG fudged him BIG-TIME after The Sun fudged Espen even bigger time by misquoting him from a Norwegian outlet and running a backpage which said Up Yours George and a photo of him signalling two in a wall. GGG wasn't having it, the clam.

I think testimonials were traditionally for players who were at the club for 10 years. Dawson was about 9 and Lennon missed out by about 2 months!
Ok, maybe. Id just assumed shifting pre-season to asia/the US had spelt the end of them, across all the EPL, not just us

Absolutely gutted to see he's leaving. It's right he goes, it probably would have been a season or two ago, but what a keeper and player he's been for us. Best 'keeper I've seen for us and is an integral part of some of my best memories supporting the club.

Good luck to him - will always be welcome back at Spurs and should be genuinely considered one of our all time greats.

Absolutely gutted to see he's leaving. It's right he goes, it probably would have been a season or two ago, but what a keeper and player he's been for us. Best 'keeper I've seen for us and is an integral part of some of my best memories supporting the club.

Good luck to him - will always be welcome back at Spurs and should be genuinely considered one of our all time greats.
Off to Inter to replace Onana?

Similarly gutted he’s going without a proper send off..,

Everyone seems to be taking their time with this, assumed he would be one of the first out the door this summer but not even sure there are any solid links for him leaving at the mo.

Surprised al-xxxxx hasn't come for him yet. Still a big name.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I think they did but he turned it down earlier in the window. Think they hinted that his wife didn't fancy it/kids happy in school etc. Although wherever he goes that's going to be an issue unless he goes to Watford or Luton!

Back