• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Saved us from humiliation last.

I feared he'd have a bad night when he fumbled the early one but he pulled off 1-2 worldies and a few other very good stops last night. He was the only player deserving of anything above a 5 out of 10 last night and he was probably an 8 or 9.

Legend. Be a f**king travesty if he leaves here without a medal or two. Wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Older players past their peak... Its always a risk and the blame falls on management for deciding on the alternative, investing on new younger players.

Kane and Son decisions up next,, I think levy prefers to milk them until they are 35.

macaronic from him today

I'd fudging drop him after that

cost us the game
I agree. He’s lost half a step. Younger hugo would have got to that ball way quicker than Wilson. And since the Brighton injury he seems hesitant to draw contact. And his kicking will never be up to snuff. And in the modern game that’s essential.

I agree. He’s lost half a step. Younger hugo would have got to that ball way quicker than Wilson. And since the Brighton injury he seems hesitant to draw contact. And his kicking will never be up to snuff. And in the modern game that’s essential.

it's decision making now, should get better with age, he got to that ball long before Wilson but didn't know what to do with it, had easy passes in either direction, or could (and should) have hoofed it

The United performance, as eye catching as it was didn't actaully change the result and still came after getting away with dropping a clanger at 0-0.
Today he managed to flip a game we had been the better side in. Now I know we didn't offer much after going two down but as a captain I'm just not sure how he commands respect from the dressing room when he seems so mentally and technically brittle.
I say that after saying his position was not a priority during the summer window, as last season he seemed to have become more consistent. The kicking becomes more of an issue as we have become a team that can't keep the ball at the best of times. We need a succession plan, I can only imagine he must be amazing in training and a great communicator off the pitch but we need genuine competition for his place next season.

Last edited:
It is true though as much as I thought it wouldn't get disallowed.
Put it this way if Wilson had got to the ball first and been blocked by Hugo I think there would be a high chance that he would have been sent off.

My issue isn’t the decision, it’s the inconsistency
The ref who gave the goal told the ref to disallow the Chelsea West Ham one
Which one was more of a foul?!?!?

Back