• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Him and Sanchez were scaring the brick out of me with their passing at the back
I don't really blame Sanchez, every time he was under pressure because of stupid passes from Lloris. He has to know when players are going to be under pressure and the ability of that player to deal with pressure on the ball. 4 or 5 times Lloris made a pass to Sanchez when he has time to go long. Really poor football intelligence displayed by Lloris

I don't really blame Sanchez, every time he was under pressure because of stupid passes from Lloris. He has to know when players are going to be under pressure and the ability of that player to deal with pressure on the ball. 4 or 5 times Lloris made a pass to Sanchez when he has time to go long. Really poor football intelligence displayed by Lloris
Can only conclude Lloris is following strict instructions. Conte presumably demands we play it out from the back through our CBs who are expected to get it upfield to Perisic and others. Nothing else makes sense.

Sanchez et al were just not equal to the intense high press the Spammers showed today. Tbf he was okay defensively otherwise but I cannot wait to see Romero back launching swift counter-attacks with his intelligent outballs.

Dier passed a few predictable, long and slow passes to him that invited the press too. Do our boys play with the under 21 as the opposition in training? It basic team sport not a pass completion race.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Dier passed a few predictable, long and slow passes to him that invited the press too. Do our boys play with the under 21 as the opposition in training? It basic team sport not a pass completion race.

I also think our midfield two weren't always good at giving them options and guilty of just passing it straight back to where it came.

Agree. Davison did what he had to do in those situations, but should never have been put in those situations. I was expecting a Manure vs Brentford situation any moment. Thankfully, West ham didn't press as hard as Brentford.

Love him but his kicking is horrendous! Cost us 2 points there along with Hojberg/Conte antics

Yep. People moan about the forwards and whilst I agree they’re nowhere near top form, it really doesn’t help when the spine of your team either aren’t good on the ball under pressure or just aren’t good on the ball full stop. Romero coming back will help, but we need better players on the ball at CM, RWB and CB. And we need to stop giving the ball back to Lloris as his kicking is dreadful.

This spine of the team... If its Lori's Dier Hojberg Kane... There isn't much guile or pace there.

This spine of the team... If its Lori's Dier Hojberg Kane... There isn't much guile or pace there.

Or passing quality. Kane has great long passes into space vision, but his short passing is nothing special. Hilbert can hit a beauty but there is no consistency to his passing. The other names mentioned are not even worth discussing, their passing is dogsh!t.

We have a severe lack of passing quality in the side. It has improved over recent seasons but really not to a big enough extent.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Remember his debut against Sheffield United, caught a cross one handed. Funny I cant remember what day of the week it is.

I had the pleasure to have met him on a couple of occasions, he had hands like shovels and one of the nicest guys i have come across. As i said earlier never seen a better keeper.

Harry’s first game against Pool in the driving rain under the lights, the finger tip touch from the shot from Gerrard (?) onto the post quite early on iirc… set the stage for Super Pav to steal it late, against all odds.

Up there with one of my favourite Spurs live games, outplayed majority of the game, snatching a late winner in the rain, brilliant. (At least Turpin wore a mask)

Back