• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

absolutely feckin brilliant performance...and with a dodgy knee/ankle or whatever the feck that was...

I saw stats in Skyports that said Ian Walker was the Spurs goalkeeper with the most clean sheets(42, I think) in the last 20 years or so. How is that even possible ? Thought Walker was too error prone and was in goal at a time our defence was shyte ? He was not really that good, was he ? Thought he was conceding easy goals like Gomes did during his time.

I saw stats in Skyports that said Ian Walker was the Spurs goalkeeper with the most clean sheets(42, I think) in the last 20 years or so. How is that even possible ? Thought Walker was too error prone and was in goal at a time our defence was shyte ? He was not really that good, was he ? Thought he was conceding easy goals like Gomes did during his time.
He also played 260 games - eqv to 6 full seasons, so that's only 7 per season

Hugo gaffs this season have cost us big time, always seems to happen when we really done need it. Last nights was really poor, Equalizer for Gooners & Newcastles winner at WHL. 7 points right there.

Hugo gaffs this season have cost us big time, always seems to happen when we really done need it. Last nights was really poor, Equalizer for Gooners & Newcastles winner at WHL. 7 points right there.

I am sorry, but this is complete gonad*s.
Hugo has saved far more games for us than he has lost. You need to watch football for more than mistakes.

I am sorry, but this is complete cobblers.
Hugo has saved far more games for us than he has lost. You need to watch football for more than mistakes.
Hes a keeper, unfortunately his mistakes cost points. Thanks for telling me how to watch football though. Hes not beyond criticism just because hes Hugo.

So you don't think he makes mistakes? Of course he also makes saves, hes a keeper that his primary function.
I'd say everyone at the club has made mistakes, players, Poch, Levy. It's a question of whether the mistakes outway the positives, and with Lloris (and the rest of the club) I would say definitely not.

We craete the most chances and have the most number of shots on goal apparently; i'd say a bigger problem is our profligacy in attacking areas tbh...

Vorms not our first choice, you expect him to be perfect too?

Funnily enough yes. I expect every player to be perfect seeing as they are playing for the perfect team.

In all honesty the WBA goal was Lloris' fault, had he told Lamela to F off and leave Sessegnon alone Lloris could've have gone through Sessegnon to get the cross and probably a free kick to boot thanks to Sessegnon trying to block him.

The goal should have been disallowed in the first place because Dawson clearly climbed all over the back of Dier, wrapping one arm around his neck into the bargain. Check it out.

The goal should have been disallowed in the first place because Dawson clearly climbed all over the back of Dier, wrapping one arm around his neck into the bargain. Check it out.
That looks to me like a really clean jump from Dawson to get higher than Dier, no foul at all.

Back