• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How much would you pay...

Essex Yid

Bobby Zamora
For a semi final ticket on Sunday?

For those of you who aren't going and are desperate to, how high would you go?

I'm a member of a few Spurs ticket selling groups on facebook, and some people are frankly getting ripped off, paying ?ú200 odd for a ticket.

The sad thing is, while people slate touts, those same people, if they are desperate, will pay stupid prices to see Spurs. Personally I'd never pay over ?ú20 more than the face value price on a semi ticket, but then I suppose you've got to think you never know what could happen in the future. For all we know this could be the last time Spurs play at Wembley for a long time (but lets hope not!).

And how high would you go if we were to get to the Champions League final? It is a difficult decision between potentially witnessing one of the greatest moments of your life and giving some scummy people a lot of your hard earned money.

But what would be the maximum you'd pay for a semi ticket?

A Liverpool supporting mate of mine had the opportunity to pay ?ú800 for a ticket to the Pool-Milan CL final in 2005. He considered it, but decided not to. In hindsight, he regretted not buing the ticket.

And that's the problem - if I knew Spurs would win, I'd happily pay ?ú200 for a ticket (at least for the final - I'd give it second thoughts if it was "only" for the semis), but paying that much only to see your team lose a big and important match...I'm not sure I'd take that risk for that sort of money.

I would easily give ?ú100 for a semi final ticket, though. ?ú150 would be pushing it.

Personally, knowing that tickets for the game have gone to fans based on the loyalty point system, I would pay no more than face value. If another fan wants to exploit another, then fudge em. Can many tickets really have fallen into the hands of touts??

Personally, knowing that tickets for the game have gone to fans based on the loyalty point system, I would pay no more than face value. If another fan wants to exploit another, then fudge em. Can many tickets really have fallen into the hands of touts??

I sold mine to a friend of a friend for face value.

Anyone ripping off fellow yids is a c*nt

I paid ?ú100 for a ticket to see us win in the San Siro last year and also ?ú160 to see England beat Ecuador in Stuttgart at the 2006 WC. Up there with the best ?ú260 I've ever spent but I got very lucky.

Unfortunately it would appear it is not just touts ripping off people mate, but fellow yids whose friend can't make it or something.

The sad thing is that there are people going on these facebook groups saying 'Any Chelsea tickets? Willling to pay big money'. While the touts are obviously to blame, people like this are equally responsible for giving them fuel for the fire.

I'd like to think that if I had a spare ticket I'd sell it at face value price, but if those without a ticket are going on groups saying that they will pay big money, I can easily see how those with a spare ticket could be tempted into selling at stupid prices, purely because there are people out there willing to pay it.

I sold mine to a friend of a friend for face value.

Anyone ripping off fellow yids is a c*nt

Agree with that statement, but:

Many tickets for events like this are Club Wembley - they might not even be football fans.

Also, has anyone noticed how much cheaper Chelsea tickets are on the web than Spurs ones? You can pick up a Chelsea ticket for around ?ú110-?ú120 but you're unlikely to find a Spurs one for less than ?ú200.

Many tickets for events like this are Club Wembley - they might not even be football fans.

Also, has anyone noticed how much cheaper Chelsea tickets are on the web than Spurs ones? You can pick up a Chelsea ticket for around ?ú110-?ú120 but you're unlikely to find a Spurs one for less than ?ú200.

brick club no history.

Watched Man With The Golden Gun the other night Scara. Goodnight =P~goodnight.jpg

Im in the club wembley seats again just like for the pompey one, brought it off a mate for ?ú90 he is good and always come up for tickets for the big ones.

Yet Chelsea just got an increased allocation !!!!

I would pay up to ?ú200 for an FA cup final ticket. Wouldn't pay more than ?ú100 for a semi final.

I would probably go even higher for a CL final ticket. Perhaps up to ?ú500.

The truth is, if you get a couple of beers inside you you'll pay almost anything and be willing to make multiple trips to the cash point.

I'm thinking about tipping up for the champions league final and seeing if i can blag something. probably buy a moody ticket for about 600 quid.

I sold mine to a mate for face value, didnt want to rip anyone off. He really wanted to go, and I didnt really want to go so I let him have it, as did my other 2 brothers.

If we get to the final I will go, however.

I resent having to pay anything more than face value. As someone that puts on gigs that have sold out in advance,I’ve had to deal with people touting tickets and I despise them.

I have had security take tickets from people who have been trying to sell tickets outside the venue, get their name and contact details, and if someone asks on the door about getting a ticket for a sold out show, we will then refund them the face value (excluding the booking fees they would have paid to the ticket companies).

I could have made myself a quick buck on a few shows, where people have offered me as much as 20x the face value, but it could risk the credibility of my business with others in the industry that I’ve worked hard to build up.

Back