• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

how annoying are women?

I enjoyed that interview (watched the whole thing on youtube). I don't think Cathy Newman was that bad either, she was trying to rile him but he was just clever and put his points across well. She only got a lot of sh1t for it because Peterson has a lot of ultra right-wing qunt followers who have co-opted him as one of their poster boys. Which is good for his book sales I guess, but even then he had to tell them to back off from all the grief they have been giving her on social media.

I'd like to see a few more interviews where people can stand their ground and are actually able to respond in full. Makes for interesting viewing.

I loved the interview too, but have to disagree on Cathy Newman. I thought she was awful - constantly on the attack but only by putting words in his mouth, rather than having a genuine, adult discussion.

Was it Paxman who started this tradition? Comes across to me as vacuous, ineffective and immature.

I loved the interview too, but have to disagree on Cathy Newman. I thought she was awful - constantly on the attack but only by putting words in his mouth, rather than having a genuine, adult discussion.

Was it Paxman who started this tradition? Comes across to me as vacuous, ineffective and immature.
Paxman acted like a rooster sometimes, but always knew his subject matter well.

Newman knew little other than a couple of anecdotes and some vague sense of unfairness.

I am really starting to hate the constant moaning women seem to be engaging in at the moment. I can not turn on a tv or open a newspaper or read an online news portal without some minge hole moaning about how hard it is to be a woman or how much society puts on them or how difficult it is to be a mother. Shut the fudge up women and just get on with life.

fudging clams

Back