• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

how annoying are women?

Yeah, I don't say accept that it's all ok. But, it's what you do when in spite of having chats about how bricky she acts, she keeps acting that way? If she acts really good the rest of the time, how do you then deal with her for those outbursts? Do you ditch her because you don't like that aspect of her? Do you keep with her and ignore that? Do you have to try a different tactic?

Sorry mate, that wasn't really meant to be taken seriously.

Simple answer is: Women are wonderful and are to be cherished... But everyone likes a bit of rough from time to time. Figure that out and you'll be right.

It should be don't fall asleep when you're half cut but that doesn't work in these circumstances.

No, the rule of three is to decide where you sit between one and ten, then you can go up or down three either side and they're still in your zone of attractiveness. So if you're a six and she's a ten she'll never treat you right, she'll think she's too good for you. Likewise if you're an eight and she's a four you'll never treat her right because she's a munter.

But the uglier ones usually try so much harder at sex. The best looking women I've been with, seem to put the least amount of effort in.
Mind you - the sight was so spectacular, I didn't really care more often than not.
But damn, I've had some wild sex with some pretty ordinary looking women.

Relationships are basically simple - treat her like you want her to treat you

and stay the fudge away when they are pre - menstrual

I've never met a woman yet who reponded well to being treated nice. Whenever I have done the right thing by a female they have reacted by being an arsehole. Men misinterpret women IMO. They think that with the clap trap that is feminism, women want to be treated with kid gloves. Im my view, women dispise men who kow tow to them. To do so is the death knell of any relationship.

Gary.

Think it depends what type of woman/girl it is you're talking about.

I find women either tend to be pretty/sexy/unfortunately neither as opposed to a linear 1 to 10 scale, and it's the sexy ones that don't seem to respond well to nice guys, that's why you usually find them with the puffed out chest skimpy t-shirt dingdongheads drinking WKD's shouting "LADS ON TOUR" to fill out any awkward silence which otherwise would make them realise they have nothing to say.

Think it depends what type of woman/girl it is you're talking about.

I find women either tend to be pretty/sexy/unfortunately neither as opposed to a linear 1 to 10 scale, and it's the sexy ones that don't seem to respond well to nice guys, that's why you usually find them with the puffed out chest skimpy t-shirt dingdongheads drinking WKD's shouting "LADS ON TOUR" to fill out any awkward silence which otherwise would make them realise they have nothing to say.

Agree, to an extent, with this. I don't think that all sexy women go after the same kinds of guys, I think some are attracted to money, others attracted to the personality but I think that the defining characteristic of guys, that the women are attracted to, is the confidence and control that the guys possess. Confidence is such a huge factor and, if you are going through a lean spell relationship wise, can be what makes the difference as you are walking around with your head down, not even believing that you are good enough for them, let alone them believing it.

I think that looks aren't everything, I wouldn't set out to be with a 1 out of 10 lookswise or so but you can be attracted to a woman, who isn't the hottest, because of her personality. The last woman I was interested in had a great personality, the chemistry was there in terms of how we reacted to each other, but it just wasn't going to work out long term due to perhaps fears of committment on her part.

Now, I'm working on shaking her out of my head so that I can find a new woman who will take the time and make the effort that the last one never seemed to do.

It should be don't fall asleep when you're half cut but that doesn't work in these circumstances.

No, the rule of three is to decide where you sit between one and ten, then you can go up or down three either side and they're still in your zone of attractiveness. So if you're a six and she's a ten she'll never treat you right, she'll think she's too good for you. Likewise if you're an eight and she's a four you'll never treat her right because she's a munter.
Seems fair actually. Does this take into account personality, though?

I reckon I'm a 6.5/7, after a few more months at the gym a solid 7!

Anyone got tips on how to get over a girl? Other than finding a new one of course...

We all have that 'one' who just fudges with you, right? Or is that just me? :~

booze and time

it is why i have a liver that is not so good

Tried the time thing...ended badly (she lead me on blah blah that usual gonad*s), didn't talk for a year and then she comes back into my life as a friend and now it's even harder to get over that brick. Should never have let her back into my life is the key to this I guess.

Maybe I'll try the booze.

Tried the time thing...ended badly (she lead me on blah blah that usual gonad*s), didn't talk for a year and then she comes back into my life as a friend and now it's even harder to get over that brick. Should never have let her back into my life is the key to this I guess.

Maybe I'll try the booze.

Tommy im in exactly the same boat. Except we didnt speak for six months we got back in touch we hung out every week for a few weeks and then all of a sudden she says that she doesnt wanna fudge things up between us as it took us three years to become good friends.

When we got back in contact we hung out alot she went as far as buying me an expensive christmas present and she told me that she REALLY liked me - I told her I thought she was a cool girl and I enjoyed spending time with her. She asked me three times whether i liked her - I didnt respond properly i.e. I didnt use the words I liked her.

Two days later she decided to 'hang out' with the guy she was seeing and literally brushed me off (we werent technically dating her n I, in the dating phase I dont care if she is seeing someone as we dont owe each other anything and i WASNT tinkleD OFF ABOUT THAT). I told her we aint gonna be friends and havent spoken to her properly in about six weeks. Im kinda distraught about it, as she has been the only girl that I have never been bored with and actually genuinely cared about and I have been out with MANY women - all boring to fudgein death.

Tommy im in exactly the same boat. Except we didnt speak for six months we got back in touch we hung out every week for a few weeks and then all of a sudden she says that she doesnt wanna fudge things up between us as it took us three years to become good friends.

When we got back in contact we hung out alot she went as far as buying me an expensive christmas present and she told me that she REALLY liked me - I told her I thought she was a cool girl and I enjoyed spending time with her. She asked me three times whether i liked her - I didnt respond properly i.e. I didnt use the words I liked her.

Two days later she decided to 'hang out' with the guy she was seeing and literally brushed me off (we werent technically dating her n I, in the dating phase I dont care if she is seeing someone as we dont owe each other anything and i WASNT tinkleD OFF ABOUT THAT). I told her we aint gonna be friends and havent spoken to her properly in about six weeks. Im kinda distraught about it, as she has been the only girl that I have never been bored with and actually genuinely cared about and I have been out with MANY women - all boring to fudgein death.

I think chich's advice applies here as well ;)

Sorry to hear it mate! It's a fudging brick situation. Not that easy to just give up on a friendship in my case too...I genuinely like her. But gonad*s to seeing her with another bloke and that.

Waiting for the "Happy Valentine's Day" message tomorrow. :x

Sorry to hear it mate! It's a fudging brick situation. Not that easy to just give up on a friendship in my case too...I genuinely like her. But gonad*s to seeing her with another bloke and that.

Waiting for the "Happy Valentine's Day" message tomorrow. :x

Well Happy Valentines day from me mate. At least you may get one from her - this girl just literally doesnt talk - then again I told her I didnt want to talk to or see her ever again.

Get drunk.

Bets on how many pages this thread and the v-day one will rack up tomorrow?
I will guess a solid 10 pages between the both of them (even if I have to do all 10).

Don't subscribe to the 'lets be friends' routine. I dont need female friends, I've got mates who fulfill that role. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad, if woman didnt spend most of their time talking complete crap!

Don't subscribe to the 'lets be friends' routine. I dont need female friends, I've got mates who fulfill that role. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad, if woman didnt spend most of their time talking complete crap!

The Lets just be friends routine is just a way to keep you on the leash whilst they go around fudgein someone else. Also its just a way to let you down 'nicely' which is ironic because its a greater insult than telling someone 'I just dont like you that way'

The Lets just be friends routine is just a way to keep you on the leash whilst they go around fudgein someone else. Also its just a way to let you down 'nicely' which is ironic because its a greater insult than telling someone 'I just dont like you that way'

I agree with both of you, but in the part where they tell you that you often aren't think rationally and convince yourself that when they see how awesome you are they'll change their mind. Never happens, but somehow I convince myself it will. ](*,)

I agree with both of you, but in the part where they tell you that you often aren't think rationally and convince yourself that when they see how awesome you are they'll change their mind. Never happens, but somehow I convince myself it will. ](*,)

I have a mate who plays the old we're just mates games with a bird, he can't admit it to himself that he's her lapdog, doing jobs round her house, laying patios and going out for the occasional "platonic" meal. It's plain to see that's he's hoping that one day she'll have her epiphany on the road to Tabascus and decide that he's the one for her. I'll take supporting l'Filth before that happens.

The ONLY way that will ever work is say "ok lets be friends" and walk away - dont talk for a while never initiate contact. When she calls she calls set up a 'date' and actually be someone other than a different - its as if you are resetting the situation. Dont act like her friend and talk about what friends talk about - be fun, flirty and talk about random stuff, play some games like thumb war etc (games that involve touch). You need her to see you as someone different someone who HAS changed.

Attraction huh - play the game. Why do you think guys get the girls that they dont like - easily? because thats how girls want to be treated but the problem is that guys (me included), when they like a girl they act the total opposite to how a girl wants to be treated - which puts us in the friends zone.

And be direct too, never be afraid of saying what you want or you already have the fear that you won't get what you want. If they don't like that you want what you want, then obviously they aren't the right woman for you anyhows. I think women like the confidence that comes from making bold statements of intention and not pussy footing around, pretending that you want what they want, trying to keep them happy just to try and have that chance.

Back