• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

how annoying are women?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest.

Im going for 10.

Now it may come as a suprise to you but im not perfect, no its true im not, now and again i lose my temper especailly when scared or nervous. Then i often tend to act out much like a spoiled little child.

What i hate about women is how when you do something wrong they hold it over you for ages and make such a point of it, with a man when you fudge up its forgotten the next day and you move on. I really find it much easier dealing with men i find them more straight forward and less into point scoring.

A week ago i told the wife i was not going to ireland for her mum birthday as i did not want to stay in her house again "she is a smelly fudging freak with carpet in her kitchen, im not staying in that house again, fudge off you clam"

She has not spoken to me for a week and is even refusing to make dinner for me, just does it for her and the lad. She knows im under a bit of stress at the moment with some ongoing health problems and now some slight money worries if my insurance decides not to pay out as im self employed(absolute clams made no mention of this when they sold me the insurance)

Why oh why do women have to let things drag on for so long when you admit to being in the wrong? i have apologised twice already. Way i feel right now i would not mind getting divorced for a second time, women do my fudging head so they do.

There was a thread like this a couple of of weeks ago and I was probably on the 1 scale, now I'd go for a 10. fudging crazy. Just so fudging frustrating it's unbelievable.

And don't lie to us chich, we know you're perfect O:)

11 out of 10; I hate that you can be so close with them one minute and then the next they don't want to know you & you are worth nothing.

I hate that we have to kerb the way we act & yet, by doing so, we act tame & I guess it leads to boredom. Act like you want though & suddenly they're at you because you're insensitive idiot etc

Can't win, not even with those that you put a lot of effort in to be with. We put up with their brick boring chat about their work mates, laugh at their lame jokes & ultimately they show to us just how little we are worth. :(

Hate them! Fed up with them & considering being single for the rest of my days.

11 out of 10; I hate that you can be so close with them one minute and then the next they don't want to know you & you are worth nothing.

I hate that we have to kerb the way we act & yet, by doing so, we act tame & I guess it leads to boredom. Act like you want though & suddenly they're at you because you're insensitive idiot etc

Can't win, not even with those that you put a lot of effort in to be with. We put up with their brick boring chat about their work mates, laugh at their lame jokes & ultimately they show to us just how little we are worth. :(

Wanna be single together?

I thought you had life a lot easier? I'm definitely in the single lane & looking for a parking bay.

So true, its how quick they turn and how long they hold that grudge.

so i take it it didn't go well with the blonde on friday night? O:)

just kick her in the fudging sponge, then when she bends over grab her tits.

then ask her why her feet are small. when she asks why; tell her it's so she can stand closer to the fudging kitchen sink.

fudging bitches.

understanding-women-thumb.jpg

Aint it fun when you tell her she's a Danchev?

Sometimes it's having the balls to tell her that without fear that she will spit it back in your face & you'll lose her completely.

If you really feel telling her that in the first place - surely you're not aiming to keep her for much longer afterwards?

(you can still say it quietly though on your way out of the room, having lost the argument. Again)

Back