• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Haye vs Chisora

Lewis is one of my top 5 heavyweights of all time, I know he was rated but I think since he has been retired it has proven how good he actually was. Two avoidable defeats but he avenged them well.

Tua could have been a great heavyweight, quick, heavyhanded.

Quiet a few boxers didnt fulfill their potential when the golden generation left the game, or the top at least. Toney, Tua, Ibeabuchi all could have given things a better shot

Good fight, Kahn was never back in it after that knockdown. Dominated first 2 rounds then boom

Career not over yet but getting close. The guy needs to learn a defence or actually use his speed more for defence than offence. If he got in and out, on his bike between shots he would be great.

Mayweather and Ward use their speed to avoid punches, old adage, you cant hit what you cant see and both do amazing with it and ruin their opponents spirit with it....

If I was Khan I would try and learn a new plan, start from a lower class and get it into practice so that when he builds up in class its almost second nature...

Lewis is one of my top 5 heavyweights of all time, I know he was rated but I think since he has been retired it has proven how good he actually was. Two avoidable defeats but he avenged them well.

Tua could have been a great heavyweight, quick, heavyhanded.

Quiet a few boxers didnt fulfill their potential when the golden generation left the game, or the top at least. Toney, Tua, Ibeabuchi all could have given things a better shot

And not ending up in prison or being mental! :)

Not sure I agree about Toney? He is a HoF Middleweight!

Career not over yet but getting close. The guy needs to learn a defence or actually use his speed more for defence than offence. If he got in and out, on his bike between shots he would be great.

Mayweather and Ward use their speed to avoid punches, old adage, you cant hit what you cant see and both do amazing with it and ruin their opponents spirit with it....

If I was Khan I would try and learn a new plan, start from a lower class and get it into practice so that when he builds up in class its almost second nature...

It's way too late now IMO.

He's 25......the bad habits are too ingrained to change, especially when he's hurt. If he gets buzzed he'll revert to type......it's instinct.

Back