• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Haye vs Chisora

and of course they are hugging, they just made eachother a bucketload of money!

But as Leeds says, that's boxing.

Just like with the Audley fight they are mates deep down, Haye was throwing him a bone and giving him a pay day seeing as he wasn't gonna get a better fight elsewhere.

Oh im not slagging it mate, I hope this gets Haye a go at Vitali as he will knock him the fudge out too I reckon

Nah mate. Vitali is 6 foot 8 and has an iron chin. Iron. The punch Lewis hit him with would chin a horse!!! And he didn't even flinch. He'd box on the outside and take it on points.

zzzz, I'd prefer if they'd hated eachother and Chisora went mental with a gun haha

Too lovey dovey for me...

Nah mate. Vitali is 6 foot 8 and has an iron chin. Iron. The punch Lewis hit him with would chin a horse!!! And he didn't even flinch. He'd box on the outside and take it on points.

hmm perhaps, just think Haye would give him a good going over with his speed.

And that Lewis punch was a thing of beauty, how he didn't drop is beyond me.

How lame.

Now Haye wants Vitali because he just beat the boxing equivalant of the Brooklyn Brawler (a wrestler that 'jobbed' to everyone). Vitali will eat Haye alive, it will be embarrasing watching Haye run away from him throughout the fight.

How lame.

Now Haye wants Vitali because he just beat the boxing equivalant of the Brooklyn Brawler (a wrestler that 'jobbed' to everyone). Vitali will eat Haye alive, it will be embarrasing watching Haye run away from him throughout the fight.

The same Vitali who laboured to a points win over Chisora? I actually agree with your post but it's not a certainty.

Back