• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Haye vs Chisora

Yeah, I actually re-watched Vitali/Lewis earlier today, fudge me what a hit

Probably the last good Heavyweight title fight? I mean theres been some decent ones but since Lewis retired the division has become somewhat brick hasn't it. Klitchkos dominate, no one outside of Germany give a toss as they fight bums all the time. Haye / Chisora was a bit of a freak show but at least it was entertaining and got the division back in the spotlight.

Probably the last good Heavyweight title fight? I mean theres been some decent ones but since Lewis retired the division has become somewhat brick hasn't it. Klitchkos dominate, no one outside of Germany give a toss as they fight bums all the time. Haye / Chisora was a bit of a freak show but at least it was entertaining and got the division back in the spotlight.

You'd struggle to find a better one since, sort of last of a generation. Vitali and Vlad have dominated in what really has been a pretty weak generation heavyweight wise in the boxing world. I mean, I remember watching Tyson and Lewis for some nostalgia effect, stayed up and it was total brick. Tyson should never of agreed to that bollox.

Pay day weren't it. That fight in 1992 would have been very interesting!! Price is a fantastic prospect though. As you say, heavyweight is brick but there are so many great fighters between 122 and 175 who gives a fudge?

I remember stumbling upon a fight between him a David Tua, fudge me that is the real deal!

The best fight ever. No joke. A thousand punches thrown by heavyweights!!!!!! Two granite china as well. Ike is up for parole soon but he has proper lost it now. Shouldn't be licenced hopefully!

The best fight ever. No joke. A thousand punches thrown by heavyweights!!!!!! Two granite china as well. Ike is up for parole soon but he has proper lost it now. Shouldn't be licenced hopefully!

You know I actually thought Tua did very well in the fight and I actually thought by watching that he probably should have won, if not, it should have definitely been a lot closer scoring wise.

HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

Back