• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harrys Trial

Rumour has it, if found guilty Harry Redknapp could receive Community Serevice to help London's most needy.

He will take Arsenal training twice a week

If the jury returns its verdict this aft, I'd say it works in Harry's favour. A longer deliberation of a couple of days would be worrisome.

Not sure the prosecution could appeal. I believe they can in very serious cases, such as murder, but even then I think they have to have new evidence.

Judge has directed the jury to achieve a "unanimous" decision. This to me says he will be found innocent......and judge knows it.

I think in all cases the judge asks the jury to reach a unanimous decision. It's only if they can't that he then allows therm to treach a majority

Also don't think if they find him innocent that the prosecution will appeal, only if they find further evidence in the future

What if he really was guilty? Let's take a step back and forget we are Spurs fans.
As humans we want fairness and justice. Right?

My only issue with this is we all know there are others with BIGGER "crimes/violations" who no one dare to touch them..

:rollyeye:

What if he really was guilty? Let's take a step back and forget we are Spurs fans.
As humans we want fairness and justice. Right?

My only issue with this is we all know there are others with BIGGER "crimes/violations" who no one dare to touch them..

:rollyeye:

If he's found guilty, it has been made perfectly clear that it was because he lied to a journalist. Not to the Police, Courtroom, or Tax Office.
But a journalist, who was employed by a newspaper that has been shut down for spying.

I will support Harry all day long. What my favourite buttplug.

More simply he couldn't fulfil the duties his contract stipulates as he would be in prison, thus we could terminate it

pkelso Paul Kelso
Jury in Redknapp case has now been out for two hours, including lunch. Judge has lifted ban on tweeting in court so will update as & when

pkelso Paul Kelso
Jury in Redknapp case has now been out for two hours, including lunch. Judge has lifted ban on tweeting in court so will update as & when

Wait so the judge and everyone just sit in court? When the decision could take 3-4 days+.. that sounds strange..

not-guilty-i-told-you-michael-jackson.jpg

Is that official?

I will fudging kill you if not.

It'll be like the Wookie O'hara situation but 100 times worse.

The prosecution can only appeal if there is an error of law. They can't appeal just because they don't like the verdict.

Edit: And you'd have to imagine, given the high profile of the case and the calibre of lawyers involved, that the judge will be pretty fudging careful not to make errors of law.

Last edited:
Back