• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harrys Trial

Was told something today. Not ITK in anyway. But very interesting, almost forgotten about. You wont read it anywhere because they wont let it be made public until after the verdict tomorrow.

Was told something today. Not ITK in anyway. But very interesting, almost forgotten about. You wont read it anywhere because they wont let it be made public until after the verdict tomorrow.

You tease. How about a cryptic then?

Good for us, or bad for us though??

My sister works as in law she texted me that she had to go to court and that they had made the entrance to the court smaller so the cameras as harry walks in can get a better close up of him, this is before you get into the court rooms. Did not say much more then that as she does not follow football after darren anderton fudged her and did not call back.

I said if he gets found guilty and sent down she should help plaan his escape, but she said she is working on an appeal for a man who has been told his houseboat on the thames has to be moved, to think some people think the law is sexy, sounds anything but.

I'm whistling here.

As for it having any impact, yes, which is why we have the silence.

The more I think about it, if he's found guilty what we talking about? A fine at most? No England job in the summer? Harry stays on? I do prefer if he's found not guilty, just so Lukey Moore cries his eyes out The Football Ramble.

I'm whistling here.

The more I think about it, if he's found guilty what we talking about? A fine at most? No England job in the summer? Harry stays on? I do prefer if he's found not guilty, just so Lukey Moore cries his eyes out The Football Ramble.

Any chaceof actually telling us.......or is it some super big secret that if you let slip on a spurs forum will end the world?

Any chaceof actually telling us.......or is it some super big secret that if you let slip on a spurs forum will end the world?

Maybe he will do what those itk freaks do and not say anything then if something big happens say he knew about it all along. But i like spooky so i wont have a go at him for it.

the closer we get to the decision the more nervous i'm becoming... especially as there's obviously some debate seeing as they didn't / couldn't decide today.

fingers crossed he's clear, fingers crossed there's just too much dirt for FA, fingers crossed he's had a taste of not working full-on every day and thinks sod doing naff-all for months on end with England's 'finest' when he could be on the CL rollercoaster with us lot.

fingers crossed.

the closer we get to the decision the more nervous i'm becoming... especially as there's obviously some debate seeing as they didn't / couldn't decide today.

fingers crossed he's clear, fingers crossed there's just too much dirt for FA, fingers crossed he's had a taste of not working full-on every day and thinks sod doing naff-all for months on end with England's 'finest' when he could be on the CL rollercoaster with us lot.

I'll be more worried if they are still deciding after lunch tomorroe. How long did they have today 3 hours? It had to be an unanimous verdict or not at all.
Either way there was bound to be at least 2 or 3 that were undecided, or in disagreement with the others. I think they were probably being a little optimistic assuming they would get a 100% verdict in such short time

fingers crossed.

I'm whistling here.

I'm confused. Are you saying it's in spurs best interests if he's found guilty?

Gazza, no. I was jesting a little. Although one of the scenarios is he's fined (guilty) and that's that.

Back