• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

I blame Poch for ruining half the team trying to change his formation and tactics, Dele and Winks got made to look good in that system and for some reason he then went and started tinkering.

That's the sign of a good system - makes players look better than they are

I blame Poch for ruining half the team trying to change his formation and tactics, Dele and Winks got made to look good in that system and for some reason he then went and started tinkering.

That some reason being that we lost Dembele Wanyama and Dier to injuries/illness at the same time over a long period meaning we were left with Sissoko and Winks as the only fit central midfielders.

That some reason being that we lost Dembele Wanyama and Dier to injuries/illness at the same time over a long period meaning we were left with Sissoko and Winks as the only fit central midfielders.

Nightmare times.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I wish him all the best and feel sad it didn't work out here for him.
In those Poch days it felt that Winks would be the one following in Kane's footsteps as a home grown success, taking things a step further than say someone like Mason. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out and far better for him to be playing somewhere else than being frozen out here.

Good luck to him. I remember how well he played against Real Madrid for us. It looked as if we has an excellent talent coming through for the years ahead.
Unfortunately, this was not to be realised. Another of our players to have stagnated and not progressed as we would have liked. Sometimes that happens for whatever reason.

Thank you to him for his time with us. Good luck goomg forward. I hope he can rediscover his form to be a success with his loan and then whatever may come afterwards.

I really hope he does well, really like him. The chances are extremely unlikely, but I hope that he does so well in Italy that he comes back and revives his career at Spurs.

Good luck to Harry, if he does well it might reinvigorate his career and get him a decent permanent move.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back