• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
"I couldn't fault the way we played. We created lots of chances, we just couldn't get a break. Our keeper hasn't had shot to save," he said.

"We were camped in their half but we couldn't break them down.

"We have to win the last four games now. We are capable of doing that. Chelsea still have to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine and they can't both win.

"It will be tight."

:-"](*,):-k

What???? How do you think they scored you pillock? They did have a shot...and he didnt f#ckin save it.

On one point he is right, if we do win our last four games we will probably finish 4th, but are you taking the p#ss? Win all 4 games, I honestly cant see us winning any of them.
Blackburn Draw
Bolton Lose (as usual!)
Villa Draw possibly
Fulham Bore draw

Would you give a manager millions to spend when he's leaving in a few months time? I'm sure it wasn't Levy's idea to loan out half the squad either.

Loan out half the squad? Well was it not Harrys brief (from the board) to get rid of players, reduce wage bill and recoup some transfer money in? So I guess yeah it was their idea.

Look I am happy not to blame anyone and just say that we have gone through a terrible run which has drained any confidence the players have.

BUT

If everyone is on a blame game mission then EVERYONE has to take fair share of the blame from the top to the bottom (the players).

Oh yeah and as for the "would you give him millions if you know he was gonna leave in the summer" well Levy shoulda sacked him there and then. Therefore Levy is partly to blame. You either back the Manager in place or you let go.

"I couldn't fault the way we played. We created lots of chances, we just couldn't get a break. Our keeper hasn't had shot to save," he said.

"We have to win the last four games now. We are capable of doing that. Chelsea still have to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine and they can't both win.

"It will be tight."

He isn't entirely wrong. We didn't deserve to lose today, we dominated the match, had plenty of set pieces and attempts at goal. The problem is we aren't creating clear cut chances, ones that we should be scoring.

Can we win the last 4 matches? Yes. Today was our hardest remaining fixture. Will we win? Sadly I can't see it now. There is a chance, but Harry is so hellbent on playing a 5 man midfield system that the chance is gone.

"I couldn't fault the way we played. We created lots of chances, we just couldn't get a break. Our keeper hasn't had shot to save," he said

"It will be tight."

Just the one he should have saved that gave them the lead and win ....

If we sack him now, there's alot of compensation to be paid to him and all the backroom staff or wait till England call and pay us to release him.

Presumably Levy takes some of the blame if you accept that Ryan Nelsen and Louis Saha may not in fact have been Harry's first choices this January...

Or maybe they were...

of course they were

Redknapp has made a career out of buying past their sell by date players, he cant help himself.....its all abowt character and expwerience innit

Harry's tactics experiement ?

1. Run about a bit (if that doesnt work)
2. Run about a bit more
3. Run about a bit more, you can do this
4. Just a wee bit more, run around different bits of the park, bale you show them how its done

5. Take Sandro off.

"It will be tight."

He must be watching a different game from the rest of us. Shows he has lost the plot absolutely and completely

Crawley - it's not uncommon for someone in the stands to relay info down to the bench

At ground level you really can't see much of the team's shape

Maybe Harry can't even see that Bale isn't on the touchline!

But it's not unusual for some underling to phone the bench and give advice, it doesn't mean there is a coup d'etat underway

Shame but he does have to go - his transfer policy alone is enough to cause Levy the biggest headache he has ever had this summer, if he somehow ends up at spurs for another season we will be left with no youth at all , we already have a team half full of finished pros most of which were far from their best long before we took them on at extortionate wages. This has to be one of the biggest collapses in footbal only second to Newcastles back when they were dead certs to win the league. Embarrassing even by our standards.. the ironic things is he lorded it up at Ramos's expense quoting "2 points from 8 games" , well he has surpassed that and will leave under a cloud , just hope it happens sooner rather than later to give the new guy enough time to move on some of those rasberry ripples we have in our squad

"It will be tight."

This is the bit which I find unbelieveable. I really cant remember us having lots of chances. We had lots of territory but we just huffed and puffed. We have no system, no way of playing and no plan of how we're going to beat the opposition.

If it wasnt for the FA planning to pay to take him of our hands, then we should be firing him

Not good enough is it?

Get rid of the players that don't wanna be there (I'm guessing Modric) and the ones who aren't good enough i.e. Defoe, Jenas, Bentley, Rose, Bassong, take ?ú40m for Bale if anyone is silly enough to offer it, get a young manager like Brendan Rogers in who actually knows about tactics.

It certainly isnt.

I used to say the same things in my days watching Rugby League, but I would happily watch 11 less-talented palyers who you knew were giving their all for the shirt, then 11 Prima-donnas on ?ú60k/week who dont look like they give one and will leave at the first sign of a Chelsea/Emirates Marketing Project paycheck or a wink from Fergie

He isn't entirely wrong. We didn't deserve to lose today, we dominated the match, had plenty of set pieces and attempts at goal. The problem is we aren't creating clear cut chances, ones that we should be scoring.

Can we win the last 4 matches? Yes. Today was our hardest remaining fixture. Will we win? Sadly I can't see it now. There is a chance, but Harry is so hellbent on playing a 5 man midfield system that the chance is gone.

we never really do, even when we were doing well...... statistically we have chances/shots, but they are not the chances missed or saved like the Arse waste

No point sacking him now...would cost us too much - let the FA pay to take him off our hands and add that money to the money which the new manager would have had anyway

Back