• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
The funny part is, the FA probably won't want him anymore, if they've got even the slightest bit of sense. And then he'll probably be sacked by Levy anyway, and will be left to contemplate just how badly he fudged both us and himself over in his quest for personal glory at the expense of tactics, training, or just about anything else.

Arry the taco saying throughout the week that "we've been focusing on tactics and practising them everyday" in anticipation for the QPR game.

So anyone see anything new? anything different?

Bale roaming into no mans land = CHECK
Our players doing the usual triangle passing routine that results in no chances = check
VDV dropping too deep resulting in Defoe being isolated = Check

so we're fed exactly the same thing? he puts Lennon on second half to spend the majority of time on the left?

ok Arry you jerk how about this week you parcitice this:

1) 4-4-1-1
2) Lennon starts and stays on the right
3)Bale starts and stays on the left

and tell me how it goes. Hopefully you're gone by then but still.

I tell you what I think........and I mentioned this in todays OMT (but Bullet decided i was special needs).............

I reckon everyone already knows Harry is going, but he is being made to stay as "the face" so as to avoid embarrassment all round.

Early on today, the cameras focused on the seats where Tim Sherwood was sitting, only to see him on the mobile to Kevin Bond barking instructions. Harry was no-where near.
Now sure, Sherwood had the higher view, but honestly?..............Sherwood?

IMHO, the back-room boys are running it and the whole set-up has fallen apart, and the players don't know if they are coming or going. And yes, this is all down to Harry.

i believe this is pretty much spot on

I tell you what I think........and I mentioned this in todays OMT (but Bullet decided i was special needs).............

I reckon everyone already knows Harry is going, but he is being made to stay as "the face" so as to avoid embarrassment all round.

Early on today, the cameras focused on the seats where Tim Sherwood was sitting, only to see him on the mobile to Kevin Bond barking instructions. Harry was no-where near.

IMHO, the back-room boys are running it and the whole set-up has fallen apart, and the players don't know if they are coming or going. And yes, this is all down to Harry.

I agree and i want to repeat that ferdinand was an awful striker he got his goals by being pacey and hitting hard, no technique at all.

Same here. Tonight was the final straw

Not good enough is it?

Get rid of the players that don't wanna be there (I'm guessing Modric) and the ones who aren't good enough i.e. Defoe, Jenas, Bentley, Rose, Bassong, take ?ú40m for Bale if anyone is silly enough to offer it, get a young manager like Brendan Rogers in who actually knows about tactics.

You watch the players leave in the summer saying they have to leave to play CL football

Yep the same ****s who have massively under-performed since xmas and whose fault it is..

Completely agree. They all deserve brick. That's why I don't give a fudge who leaves. And bale is top of that list. Pansy ass ****.

Hmm...great point there, mate. But the idea of Sherwood running our team terrifies me beyond belief.

Not good enough is it?

Get rid of the players that don't wanna be there (I'm guessing Modric) and the ones who aren't good enough i.e. Defoe, Jenas, Bentley, Rose, Bassong, take ?ú40m for Bale if anyone is silly enough to offer it, get a young manager like Brendan Rogers in who actually knows about tactics.

Do you know, I never really wanted Rodgers, but now? He'd be infinitely preferable to the sack of spuds our entire coaching staff has become. Anyone would.

Not good enough is it?

agreed. complete re-boot required. all prima donnas out. Get in players that want to play (and fight) for Spurs

Is Levy noticing any of this ?

Of course he is noticing the results, but the continual clueless tactical performances of Harry, the inability to turn defeats around (look at last season too) the continual media put downs about our club and the continual look where spurs were when I took over when he is asked about a defeat. 1 win in 13 or is it 14 ?

Im sorry but Levy is/was part of the problem. We needed players Harry gave him a list Levy failed to get them. Harry ends up with loan signings to fill in the gaps.

Im sorry but Levy is/was part of the problem. We needed players Harry gave him a list Levy failed to get them. Harry ends up with loan signings to fill in the gaps.

So we cant beat QPR, Norwich, Stoke etc without better players ?

Back