• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Well done Harry, if that knob head of an England manager had given you a chance I have no doubt you would have scored a hatrick on your debut ...

Well done Harry, if that knob head of an England manager had given you a chance I have no doubt you would have scored a hatrick on your debut ...

Seems other managers, even our own, aren't given a lot of cred in here. Or maybe it just feels cool, gives some people a woody to trash them, and you get more 'likes' the crasser you are?

Last edited:
Seriously, its all about Harry Kane, I've never seen such hype, its great!!

I'm sure Levy is working out how to monetise this hype, Tottenham's world exposure is growing due to what this kid is doing

The new PL, Tottenham and England poster boy

Simply stunning and I cannot think of anyone better than Harry to handle the adulation coming his way. So proud he is one of our own

Im wary of the hype - media love to build players up to knock them down, but as you say @indianspur thankfully Harry Kane seems the type of character to handle it as well as anyone
I agree about the media and how quickly they can turn, but with Harry there seems to be a lot of genuine goodwill towards him, from fans, fellow colleagues, ex players, media, from everybody in fact. Last night it was like not only did the whole country expect him to score, they actually wanted him to get a goal on his debut and were genuinely happy when he delivered. Great to see.

Well done to Kane for scoring on his England debut. But he is having a debut season so great that it is going to be very difficult to continue next season. The expectations are going to be sky high for him and he might become a marked man next season.

Certainly a big reaction from the whole crowd to his entry. That will have done him no harm.

Onwards & upwards !

Having got to the position when the cross was made, how many would have charged up to head the ball in the air?. Harry saw he had space, waited, and waited, and directed to ball hard & low. Keeper got to it, but it bouncing in front of him (as planned) confounded his efforts (as planned).

Nice work from RS to make space for the cross, and the cross itself

It's been such an extraordinary first season for him, I'm not sure he can better it next season goal and performance wise )))) scary

But one thing with Harry is that he wants to get better, he constantly wants to improve. That's what makes him special so who knows he might just be the type of guy to deliver goals on a consistent basis like a Greaves, Rush, Lineker, Shearer, Henry, 25-35 every season as long as he stays injury free of course

I don't see any wagon

then you have missed a few posts, which you have admitted quite a few times in the past that is very likely ......was involved in a discussion a while back with a few people stating that we should get a striker and move Kane into the number 10 role. In this very thread actually

Yeah since then he's scored like a gazzillion goals as a CF which has probably changed a few peoples minds

Hehe what ??? Are you being serious :p ? I don't think you will find one GG user that would want to replace Kane .

Not about replacing him outright necessarily, but more getting someone else in and moving him back into the link position......also have read that it doesnt matter if he plays number 10 or number 9 that he contributes just as much from both positions. something i disputed naturally

I know it sounds like its impossible but its in this very thread somewhere i believe...it has to be

Yeah since then he's scored like a gazzillion goals as a CF which has probably changed a few peoples minds

errrm no, i think he was scoring a brick load before that point also. Actually i think since then he has scored maybe 5? the double and the hattrick, so just 2 games and that notion is completely crucified? what if he goes through a 5 game dry patch? should he get moved back? no. it shouldnt be about micro analysis in short samples...you'll be a lunatic constantly changing your mind.

anyway....Milo cant read everything in every thread...mine is and was that i dont get how someone scoring needs his position looked at. fix everywhere else first

I think it was metalgear that backed me saying that Kane is probably on par with costa...but not on aguero's level

Back