• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yeh, her and her match day mates have a weird betting pool of who can pull and shag the youngest Spurs fan.
When I’ve met them they have always been tinkled
Their harmless enough
Just a bit billy big gonad*s
Fair play they put a lot off effort in and go to a LOT of games
The new chair who was on the VFYL pod the other week came across really well

When I’ve met them they have always been tinkled
Their harmless enough
Just a bit billy big gonad*s
Fair play they put a lot off effort in and go to a LOT of games
The new chair who was on the VFYL pod the other week came across really well

Loads of work agreed, loads of it to feed their own ego and personalities which they let everyone know.

I don't believe for a single second that anything has been verbally agreed during this whole thing, WALOB indeed.

So the bolded bit is their cover line for why they all said the deal was done the other day.

These jokers should work for the DNC.

Smells like Bayern media flimflam - "sources in Germany..."

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m not sure these posts are going to age well...

If he goes he goes, I didn't think it would be this late in the window

Are you familiar with our chairman’s work?

For me the move just does not seem right. Especially for his family, plus I thought he was building a new house in London.

Let’s face it, he could have multiple hugely expensive homes in London, Munich, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney and none of his family will ever want for anything.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m not sure these posts are going to age well...

Are you familiar with our chairman’s work?

Let’s face it, he could have multiple hugely expensive homes in London, Munich, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney and none of his family will ever want for anything.
He can get that staying here
He can get that joining any club next summer

fudging hilarious

- Usual asshats will somehow try to pin this on Spurs/Levy, but if Bayern didn't have a 100% commitment from Kane he was coming and put on this public circus? fudging hell ...
ahh glory glory
levy’s fortress of solitude
bless

Now get him to sign a 2 year extension, enough time for him to see if we go places under Ange and if not he will still be young enough to go and win something elsewhere.

If he decides to stay, the key is on what terms
Right now we (the club) lose his fee as it stands
What’s that worth?
He will score the goals we need for sure but he needs to confirm his intention come next summer now

Back